Zoya come to suicide! !

Arjun : haan bollo!!

Zoya: Arjun appko pata hin ho ga main Kisi aur ko pasand karti hun !! Par hamare abbu ne mana kar diya!!
Aur mujhe ye Zindagi nhi chahiye!!
As she was going on saying she was moving to her balcony !!

Mujhe ye Zindagi nhi chahiye aur mai appse mafi mangti hun!!

Mai socide kar rhi hun ye baat kisi Ko nhi pata chalana chahiye! !!

App mujhse promise kijiye!! Arjun : haan main Kisi Ko nhi bollunga par tum ye kyun kar rhi hoo!!

Arjun : haan main Kisi Ko nhi bollunga par tum ye kyun kar rhi hoo!!

App mujhse promise kijiye!! Arjun : haan main Kisi Ko nhi bollunga par tum ye kyun kar rhi hoo!!

And she went to the balcony and jumped from there!!

Arjun couldn't stop Zoya and he was very upset .......

As Zoya was down now lying on the road and Aditya was just passed from there he saw Zoya but he thought why will Zoya be here but he took his car back and saw then she was Zoya only ....

He got down from his car and said Zoya tum thik to ho Zoya was half dead half alive she said

Adi......she was not able to say full name ......

Adi....... mai appse bep..........pyaar.....karti hun and she closes her eye .....

Aditya was in a shock he couldn't do anything. ... he called Arjun.....

Arjun. .......

Arjun...

Arjun: haan !!
Aditya : tum appni biwi ka khayal bhi nhi rakh sakte kya ??
Arjun : ( he know everything but as Zoya said not to say anything) he didn't say )))

Mai aur Zoya to kamre mein sooo rhe the ?? Kya hua!!

Aditya: kya hua !! He Catched Arjun's collar and said come with me!!

Dekho!! Dekh liya soo gyi hai hamesha ke liye!!

Arjun: nhi !!! He shouted and nhi.....

Aditya: kuch nhi ho ga abhi!!

Arjun took his phone and called everyone to come there As Zoya's Abbu and ammi got to know this they were shocked and said kya???

Everyone cried and Aditya was from and he was just sitting in Zoya's room and saying isiliye tumne mujhse pucha tha ki mai Mar jaungi to app kya karoge? Iska jawab tumhe jald hin dunga!!

As Zoya was not there ....now.......
As this was

Rewaaz
Their husband has to burn them .......As they called Arjun ,,, Aditya heard it and ran to Zoya and said;

Mai hun uska pati !! Aur aagni bhi mai dunga!!!

Zoya Abbu Was in Angry but as Zoya loved Aditya Her abbu was quite and didn't say anything! !

Aditya ne aake rasam pura kiya aur wahan se chala gya!!

He ran to Zoya's room and said

Zoya tumhara sawal ka jabaab de rha hun!!

He took a knife and cut his hand .......Aditya was also not longer.......

As Arjun said Aditya ne rasam pura karke Zoya ke kamre mein kyun gya!??

No one replied and then Arjun thought to go and check ones he reached their and saw Aditya and his hand blood flowing on the floor .... he called everyone but no one came as they all were thinking of Zoya Arjun called Zoya's ammi and pls Zoya ke kamre mein aa jayen! !

Everyone went to see and they said , ye kya hua!!??

As Zoya's ammi was having Aditya's dad no she called him and said Aditya. ....Aditya........ nhi rha !!

Dad: kya??
Aditya parents came to see Aditya !!

And Zoya's abbu was watching everyone and he said

Dono pyaar karne wale nhi rhe ye Sab meri galati hai Maine hin innki nikaah nhi kari thi!! And here stated crying !!

Everyone was very upset and specially Arjun as he couldn't Spend much time with Zoya!!

Abbu: dono pyaar karne wallow ko ek saath bidda kiya jae to achha rahega!!

They took Aditya near to Zoya and her Dad did the Puja and burned Aditya according to the Rasam!!!!!

Aditya mom was alone she couldn't do anything she was now left !!!

She was crying and say is keliye tune appni Jaan di hai!!!!!!!!!

☆☆ "Zoya and Aditya"☆☆☆☆

(Aatma talking to eachother )
Aditya: mil gya tumhe tumhara jawab !!

Zoya : haan iss janam hum saath nhi rah sake to kya hua agle janam hum jarur rahenge! !!

And they went to the sky ....

Everyone went their home ,sitting and thinking about Zoya ....