Spy

After team RWBY left their dorm for classes, Kirby were left alone again and sleeping peaceful on Ruby's bed.

The way he sleep is very cute.

Meanwhile, from outside, there a spy. A round eyeball like grimm were floating outside of RWBY's dorm, watching Kirby through the window.

Meanwhile in Salem's Castle,

Salem watch the cute pink puff sleeping on Ruby bed.

Everyone like Tyrian, Hazel and Watts look at Kirby without any worry but Salem.... She doesn't look good.

"My lady, I don't think a small creature like this could harm you." said Watts to calm Salem down.

"Yes! This pinky little shit can't harm you! Hell, I can slice it easily and turn it into cake." said Tyrian in crazy manner.

Hazel doesn't look worried but seeing Salem worry about this cute ball creature does gave the expression of "Don't Underestimate it appearance."

"I know it just... Why... Why do I have a feeling towards this little... Argh!"

As Salem said that, she start to feel a headache as memory from that dream came back to her.

The grimm spy camera wiggle and then float away.

Meanwhile, our little hero has woken up from his sleep and came down from the bed.

After that, he walk towards the cafeteria while looking sleepy.

When he arrive, he saw food. The chef went terrified when they saw Kirby.

There once a time where Kirby ate all the food in cafeteria and cause the chef cook more food for the students. At that time, kirby is with Glynda.

Kirby instantly inhale all the food he saw until he got stopped by an energetic orange hair girl.

"Hey you silly pink punk, how dare you stole my food!" said the familiar orange hair girl, Nora Valkyrie.

Kirby confuse and attempt to run but failed.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson for stealing people food by breaking every each of your bones!" Yell Nora.

Then her young handsome purple stripe hair friend intervene. "I don't think it had a bone."

"Then let turn it into pancakes!" said Nora while drooling for pancakes.

Right now, Nora is raising her hammer to her back. Kirby quickly run away and made her miss her swing.

"Where you running you pink rascal?! YAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The chase begin. Kirby run around the hallway while Nora is behind him, chasing him all the place while miss every swing of her hammer.

It been 30 minutes now and the chase keep happening and both didn't show any sign of tiredness. Then, Kirby stumble upon a familiar face, Ruby Rose.

Ruby turn around and saw Kirby. "Kirby?! What are you doing here?"

"Hold that critters Ruby! I gonna mash him into pancake!" said Nora.

"WHAT?! NO! I CAN'T!" yell Ruby while hugging Kirby tightly.

"WHY NOT?! IT ATE MY FOOD!" yell Nora back.

"I CAN'T BECAUSE HE WAS MY FRIEND!" said Ruby. "Remember that I said that I have a little friend named Kirby?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, here he is. Kirby meet Nora. Nora meet Kirby."

"Nora?" said Kirby in his cute baby voice. "Nora!"

"Wait wait wait, this guy is the one you talking about?" ask Nora.

"Mhm." replied Ruby.

Nora grunt a little. "Alright, I let him off for now..."

"Ya-"

"BUT IF HE STOLE MY FOOD AGAIN, someone need to pay for it!" said Nora while looking at Ruby and not Kirby.

Ruby laugh nervously while sweating alot from it as Nora walk away.

"Kirby, you need to stop stealing people food!" said Ruby. "I don't care if it my food (my cookies...), just don't steal other people's food."

Kirby stare at Ruby for a minute before he say "Poyo!"

Ruby blush at his cuteness while shivering because she hold her screaming of cuteness. "Oh! How can I stay mad at you when you this cute? Zwei and Crescent Rose gonna be so jealous!"

Then Ruby walking towards her dorm while hugging Kirby like a plushy.

Meanwhile, there some small being spying on Ruby and Kirby behind the corner.

Wonder who it is.