Lost

After waking up team JNPR and Kirby and his friend named Bandana Dee, RWBY explain why they fainted in the training room.

Then, Ruby ask team JNPR. ".. But how you guys know Kirby?"

Jaune replied. "This little pink fella came to us and ask for help. Thanks to Nora, we know that this is the Kirby you guys always talk about in class."

"But question! Who is that ball with bandana?" ask Nora.

"We heard Kirby call it Dee. So we call it Dee." said Weiss.

"But still when we met these two, we all feel nothing but wholesomeness." said Pyrrha while patting Kirby's head and Bandana Dee's head.

Ren intervene. "But guys, have you.. Ever wonder where they came from?"

"When you mentioned it, yeah we do asking ourselves where Kirby and Dee come from." said Ruby as she remembered their discussion about Kirby origins.

"This pink puffball sure is cute but is it some kind of... New species of Grimm?" said Jaune as he poke Kirby's cheek. "Or a creature we didn't discover yet."

"Maybe both." said Weiss. "But I don't think the first one was true. If Kirby is a grimm, including Dee too, then why it didn't attack us?"

"I guess you have a point there." said Jaune while brushing his head.

"Does that mean we must find Kirby and Dee's Origins?" ask Ruby while looking at everyone.

"If you want," said Yang. "Trying to find their origins are quite pain in the ass when you included our homework and hunting mission."

"I guess we should find when we got free time." said Blake.

"THEN LET GO FOR AN ADVENTURE!" yell Nora in excitement while wearing adventurer hat.

Suddenly, a dark circular portal open up in RWBY's dorm all of the sudden.

After that, pack of Grimm invade their dorm and surround them. The young huntsmen and huntresses ready themselves with their weapons.

Then, they see a tall pale woman wearing dark dress walking in from the portal. She look evil and menacing too.

She then turn her gaze to Kirby only. She said, "There you are.. O' Great Little One."

Nora hug Kirby so tightly to protect him from her.

"Don't worry. I will take him for a moment." as she said that, she summon a big black tentacle and snatch Kirby from Nora.

"Aaah!" scream Kirby in fear.

"KIRBY!" yell everyone except Salem in the room.

Salem look at Kirby and observe him before dragging him into the portal to nowhere.

She then look at the teens who look angry at her for kidnapped Kirby.

She gave them a smirk before turn around and walk to the portal. But before that, she command her grimm an order,

"Kill them."

As she said that, all grimm in the room attack them. Salem left the room and her portal closed after that.

After hours of fighting, everyone especially RWBY felt disbelief that Kirby just got kidnapped by a woman they don't know about.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! KIRBY JUST GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!" yell Yang  while walking back and forth as her hair start blazing. "WHO THE HELL IS THAT BITCH?!"

"We don't know, Yang.. We don't know." said Blake to her angry partner.

"But seriously, what should we do?! Kirby is in trouble right!" said Ruby to everyone.

"I will tell Ms. Goodwitch and Prof. Ozpin about this." said Pyrrha.

Ruby stand up while looking serious. "Everyone. Be ready." said the red leader. "We got a friend to save. We may not know where she brought him in but we need to prepare once we found his location. Now gear up and let's save our cute little friend."

With those words, all Hunters in the room agree to her and prepare themselves for the rescue for our cute little puffball. Not just that, Bandana Dee too prepare himself by raising his spear up.

"Don't worry, Kirby." said Ruby while wield her Crescent Rose. "We're going to save you."

[END]