The Reveal!

Meanwhile in the training room for Hunters and huntresses, Weiss Schnee, the ice queen herself were training alone in that room.

However, she didn't know that someone is watching her.

Weiss has a feeling she being watched. She look behind but nothing is there.

She look to every direction but none was there.

Until she heard a footsteps behind her. She turn her around and saw something... Cute.

A cute round and brown being wearing blue bandana trying to kill her with a small spear.

The small being surprised that it got caught and fazed because of it. It start sweating.

Weiss however...

"OH MY GOD! SO CUTE!" she said as she began to hug the small being so tightly. "WHY THERE SO MUCH CUTE THINGS HAPPENING THIS WEEK?!"

The small being push her away but she too strong, thanks to it cuteness.

Suddenly, Blake burst into the room with worried. "I hear screaming!"

"Blake! Blake! Look! I found something cuuute!"

"Cute?"

When she look at the thing Weiss told her, she blush and her eyes shine and her heart beating so fast. "Oh my god... ANOTHER CUTE ALIEN!"

The small being eyes widen and began to struggle to escape but failed when Blake snatch it away from Weiss, which mad her mad.

"Hey!"

"Hey Little fella, what your name?" ask Blake.

Then, the small being point it spear on Blake.

"Oh gosh, it got a weapon." she said but still hug it. "BUT STILL CUTE!"

It seems like it intimidation didn't work and it got squashed by their hugs.

Then, Kirby and Ruby came.

Ruby yell. "I HEAR SCREAMING!" after she said that, she saw the small being. "OH MY GOD!"

The small being roll it eyes as Not Another One.

Kirby saw the small being and start to recognise it. "Dee!"

"Dee?" the girls ask.

The creature named 'Dee' saw Kirby and jump out from Blake's grasp and went to Kirby. The Dee then jump on Kirby and hug him like a friend that meet his lost friend. The scenery is so cute it making the girl squeal.

"So cute..." said the girl with all their eyes turn into heart before falling down and faint because of overheat.

Yang then came. "I heard screaming!"

Then, she look at Kirby hugging Dee. She then faint because of overheat while her eyes turn into hearts.

Well, it seems like Kirby and Dee just knocked them all out with their cuteness.

There gonna be a lot of explanation to do.