CHAPTER ONE.

Thank you for supporting the series. Thank you for reading book four.

 Thank you for reading book four

........................................................................
1.
TWO DAYS BEFORE THE UNITING CEREMONY.
Olivia's room.

Thecla sleeps soundly looking so peaceful as her best friend paces back and forth waiting for her to open her eyes. The way she did not want to be dragged into all this but look at her now. "You better pray to your Maker she comes back alive." Olivia threatens worried about her friend. It was evident she could barely destroy the bitch as she was already dead but who said there are zero points for trying. "I know you are afraid Olivia but it was her choice to make ........ You may not understand it like we do, Thecla is not going to need your help anymore than she needs mine. Everything she has to do now is up to her. Alone." "I understand...." "Do you? Sometimes when you hear, see and touch death you become death. That's the fate of wailing woman. They appear to warn others of their time so they can not spend in misery, so they can embrace it. So that their loved ones can let them go in peace unlike them who were consumed by sorrow even in their death." "Thecla cannot end up like that." Olivia mumbles walking closer to the sleeping strawberry blonde looking o so peaceful. "Your friend is stronger than me. As long as she has people around her willing to bring her back when it takes over she will never fall in the hands that I have fallen in to." Zenela explains watching as the sleeping doppelganger eyelids fold in discomfort, she must be deep in now.

They were both so quiet letting silence fill the room waiting patiently when sudden ringing sound spooks the hell out of Olivia's spirit. She looks around seeing flashing lights coming from a familiar device, it was Thecla's phone, perfect timing again, Olivia takes it only to see the one person she she wished not to talk to, Jestrine. "Oh! For the love of the Maker, what now!" Her complaints fall on the ears of the spirit in the room making the blonde walk over seeing the demanding device wanting to be answered. "Who is it?" "Another one of your own genetics. Your generation is giving me the stress of a life time." "Stop being such a baby. Give me the phone." She requests stretching out her left hand. This action gets Olivia both confused and annoyed. Seriously it's no time for jokes the situation was already acidic as it is and there is no way she can lie for Thecla again for the millionth time. "What for?" "Sometimes when I concentrate right I can do things you can't imagine and am not supposed to." "I seriously... at this point the asylum is not going to need metal restraints to take me in. I'll walk their myself." The blonde stretches out her hand letting Zenela take it. She watches as the so called spirit tap on to the call button like she knows what she is doing. Mordernization has taken a turn for things yet here is a what 2, 3 century fossil doing it like it was born in to her system.

"Thecla! Finally, where are you?"
"Am at Olivia's place don't worry am safe. We are having a sleep over."
"That's okay as long as you stay safe. I just wanted you to know I'll be gone tomorrow night. We are preparing somethings for the uniting ceremony since the full moon is rising soon. I think it's better if you stay over at Olivia's for now okay. A little sleep over." Jestrine explains. "Sure mom take care I love you." "I love you too." Zenela smirks at Olivia as she hangs up handing over the phone. "Your generation must have been a curse to one of my ancestors am a hundred percent sure." Zenela laughs at this getting a sudden memory from a past that should have been long forgotten. "Your ancestor was one of my best friends. There is a lot you don't know, a lot your father has not told you." The statement sends chills down Olivia's spine. The woman is supposed to be a wailing spirit and a part of limbo whatever, that is still digesting in her brain. So why is she acting like the Luna knowing each and every wolf in her world. "My father how do you know?!" "He hides from the truth cause reality is too painful. Soon you shall need to sit and have that conversation with him." She had promised herself not to go looking for that coward no matter how hard the world bends for her to suffer so why is Zenela so sure they shall have a " conversation " at some point in the near future. "Debate all you want little one but blood is still blood evil, good you share one common ground and you shall talk again for the sake of your future."