Yandere Among Us

This is so cringe.

I think I remember someone asking for this, so yeah.

_________________________________________

So,
Red - Sarah
Dark Blue - Lyna
Lime - Alyssa
Yellow - Megan
Pink - Jocelyn
Black - Taya
White - Y/N
(Very generic names sorry)

On an airship far far away...

Sarah (Red): Um... Guys? you might wanna see this

Megan (Yellow): What's up Sarah? What's with the-... oh...

The crew had arrived only to be met with a dead body, barely recognizable but the remains of the suit was black (Taya). They had appeared to be looking at footage from the decurity cameras before they had been stabbed. Many, many times.

Alyssa (Lime): Who could've done this! I'll kill them!

Jocelyn (Pink): Kill? What's wrong with you Alyssa? Don't tell me you're thinking of doing that in a situation like this?

Alyssa: Fuck you! I'll kill you if you get in my way!

(Guess she was pretty obsessed with Taya)

Sarah (Red): Come on guys... We can't afford to just fight over this while there's a murderer running amok! We have to finish the tasks given to us and while we're at it let's find clues alright? Then we can single out the murder-

Lyna (Dark Blue): Yeah yeah great idea Y/n you're coming with me!

She drags Y/n along before they could register what had happened.

Y/n: Wow... thank you for taking me with you Lyna I would've been too scared to go myself!

Lyna (Dark Blue): Yes anything for you dear now let's go in here!

Lyna took a sharp turn into electrical.

She then pushes Y/n onto the floor and started to straddle them.

Lyna: Great! Now we can have some real fun!

Y/n: No please! I'm not emotionally ready!

The lights switched off almost instantly, leaving the two in the dark.

Lyna: What-... oh well. Let's just contin-

And for the second time, Lyna had been interrupted. Unfortunately this time it was because there was a blade in her throat.

Y/n: Ah... noooo!

Tears filled their eyes as they deparately crawled away from Lyna, who proceeded to slump onto the floor in one big heap.

Y/n lay pathetically on the floor, crying and dragging themself slowly towards the now closing door.

A figure jumped from the shadows to inspect Lyna's body, then turned to look at Y/n trying to escape... or whatever they were doing.

Y/n: Please don't kill mee...

The figure had apprently had enough entertainment and slowly made its way
over to Y/n.

???: Don't worry my love, the demon is gone now!

Y/n: You- you killed her...

???: Do you have anything against killing? She was about to rape you for fuck's sake!

Y/n: ...

???: She's old news now! Just ignore her. I'll go kill the rest of your... colourful friends.

Y/n: But-

And with that, they had left.

And Y/n had to stare at Lyna's dead body for an uncomfortable period of time.

Y/n felt like they were going crazy, after all the events they had been through.

Y/n: All my friends are dead or going to die... and it's all my fault! I should've.. done something! And now they're gonna get hurt because I was too scared!

CLANG

The door busted open.

???: Did you miss me dearie~

They were holding a gun in one hand and something very large and fidgety in the other.

Y/n: ...

???: Not gonna ask? Well this is Sarah (Red), although she tried to struggle earlier so I hit her a few times and tied her up.

Y/n drew in a sharp breath as they slowly recognized the torn clothing and the facial features.

Y/n: You... you're a monster...

???: What monster would help their victim? I'd say Lyna's the real villain here, daring to lay a hand on my beloved!

Y/n could do nothing but sulk now, as there was a proposition awaiting them.

Before Y/n could make a move, Sarah was tossed in front of them, and ??? threw the gun at them.

Y/n barely managed to catch it and accidentally kicked knocked Sarah a little. Screams rang from the tape covering her mouth.

???: Shoot her. To prove yourself to me. Or she dies painfully.

Y/n: I'm so sorry Sarah...

???: Good, good. Now-

Y/n raised the gun and pointed it towards ???.

Y/n: Sorry to you too...

Y/n could feel the smirk on their face, despite the gun aiming at them. This made Y/n feel unfocused.

Are they not scared? What are they planning...?

Y/n's hand started to shake, and their aim became wobbly. Gradually, Y/n let go of the gun, letting it drop to the floor.

Y/n: I can't...

Y/n fell to their knees, feeling guilty.

Y/n: Why... why me...

???: It's alright dear. As long as I know you won't hurt me.

Without any hesitation, they scooped Sarah up and started to untie her.

Y/n was well... on the floor facing away.

Sarah got up and started brushing herself off.

Sarah: So how did I do?

???: Your acting has gotten better Sarah...

Sarah grins widely and walks over.

Sarah: Hey Y/n... look! I'm okay!

Y/n didn't respond.

Sarah: Hey... wake up! Ah jeez.

Y/n had cried until they passed out. How typical.

When Y/n woke, they were greeted by two smiling girls looking back at them.

Y/n: ...

Sarah: Hiii!!

They lived happily ever after.

Not really, but at least for Sarah and... oh yeah! Who was the imposter?

Meanwhile in space,

Alyssa: This is all your fault Jocelyn!

Jocelyn: What! I didn't make everyone suspicious of you! You said you were gonna kill people!

Alyssa: Fuck you!

_________________________________________

i regret doing this request late since its probably super cringe now.

in my defence i did do one before but it didn't save because i am an idiot.

see you in the next story!