Female Yandere Serial Killer x Reader

Y/n ran. That was all they could do.

In the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere, there Y/n was, running away from god knows whatever is chasing them through the woods.

Y/n was petrified, to say the least. They had been about to drift into sleep when they heard rustling outside the window, before they were knocked out and seemingly brought here to play a game of "Run away from a psycho killer and don't die". Y/n had only seen glimpses of the killer, just a hooded figure. It constantly threw throwing knives at Y/n, but seemed to purposely miss, just to scare them.

After Y/n awoke in the forest, they were surprised with an amazing addition of the killer running straight at them with two knives in its hand, already ready to be impaled in Y/n's head. Y/n had barely been able to catch a break, and ran for their life.

Timeskip

Y/n panted desperately, jumping over fallen timber and crouching underneath broken trees. The killer had yet to run out of stamina and endlessly chased and chased.

Y/n: I'm... too... tired...

Y/n had been running for over 4 hours. The fact that the time was 11pm when they were abducted was also a huge blow to Y/n's exhausted state.

Y/n gave up.

Y/n slowed down and came to a halt in front of a tree and decided, if they were gonna go down, at least do it with a bit of pride. Y/n then sat down in front of the tree, and crossed their legs, waiting patiently for the killer to approach them, confused.

Y/n: Kill me. I accept.

???: ...

Y/n had been too tired to even care. At least their suffering would end now than to keep going. At least they could die here and now and not have to endure this torture.

The figure slowly bent forward and suddenly swung its knives diagonally at Y/n's neck. Y/n gritted their teeth in anticipation.

???: ...

Y/n: Wh...what?

The figure lunged at Y/n, tackling them in a hug.

Y/n: What!? Get off me! Please!

???: No...

The figure slammed the butt of the knife into the side of Y/n's head.

Timeskip

Y/n slowly regained consciousness, but still drowsy, as they were being dragged along the floor.

Y/n: Please... where... are you... taking... me...

???: My name is Amanda.

Y/n: What... are you... going... to do to me...

Amanda: ...

Amanda knocked Y/n out again.

Timeskip! Huzzah!

Y/n awoke in a bed, their chest and stomach wrapped tightly in bandages. There was a small note on a nightstand and a cup of tea.

The note read: "Please do not get up"

Y/n wanted to scan their surroundings, so they decided they would get up then go back to bed immediately.

It was a mistake.

Y/n pushed themself off the bed and accidentally shoved the cup of tea onto the ground, making it shatter all over the floor.

In an instant, Amanda rushed through the door and slammed Y/n onto the wall. Y/n winced in pain at their probably broken ribs. She leaned in close to Y/n's neck and whispered.

Amanda: Do. Not. Get. Up.

She slowly loosened her grip while bringing Y/n back to the bed, and heaved a sigh. After tucking Y/n in, she planted a soft kiss on their forehead and left. Y/n shuddered. Y/n wanted to run away as fast as they could. Y/n thoughts dripped with fear at what Amanda would do to them. At long last, the fear overtook Y/n and brought them into their long awaited sleep.

Timeskip (1 year)

Amanda had taken good care of Y/n. She was surprisingly gentle when not angry. Y/n was too submissive to try to run away. Y/n also didn't like the look on her face when they did try to disobey her. So Y/n stayed. Amanda was very happy with that.

Epilogue

Flashback 9 years ago (Y/n is currently 21)

Y/n: You can't just go around hurting people if you are angry at them! You have to talk it out ok?

???: ...Okay...

Y/n: Now you gotta say sorry to him.

???: ...Sorry...

The beat up kid, covered in bandages, nodded his head and ran away in fear.

Y/n: My mom told me that getting mad at someone won't help... Promise you won't do it again, ok?

???: ...Yeah...

???: ...Can you promise me something too...?

Their voice a deep, low, raspy grumble.

It sounded like a warning.

It was a warning.

Y/n was too naive to run.

Y/n: What is it?

She smiled sweetly.

???: Can you promise to stay by my side, forever?

Y/n considered it.

Y/n smiled innocently back.

Y/n: Of course, Amanda!

_________________________________________

Character backstory

Amanda is two years older than Y/n. When they were students together, Amanda would constantly get into fights and had stayed back 2 years as punishment (her education level is the same as Y/n's) hence she had been in their class. Y/n thought she didn't know how to act properly and tried to teach her by being her friend. However, that was Amanda's plan all along. When Y/n moved out of his town to pursue their career, Amanda was heartbroken and resorted to fighting, then killing until she found Y/n again.  Y/n found out who Amanda was by looking through pictures of them together as kids and managed to get Amanda to open up, and stop murdering people to calm her nerves. They now live happily in a cabin in a forest in the middle of nowhere.