his perfect first date idea

Nash- would make everything a suprise and go somewere theres alot of people showing you how he really loves you and he dosent care about what anyone thinks of you and him together .

Cameron-he would buy you flowers and tell you how much he likes you and how beautiful you are .he will also take you somewere he knows you love being showing you that he rememberd that you even told him .

Shawn- he would bring you to his house or let you decide were you want to be not pressuring you into anything since hes shy n all he''ll talk and get to know you and sing a song to you probulbly about your beauty and how you make him feel when he sees you .

Taylor -would bring you to a club or huge party showing you off to all of his friends were theres loud ass music and crazy lights .

Jack Gilinsky -would take you to the movies and watch something scary with you knowing youll eventually get scared and hold him for protection he would also pay for everything and hold your hand .

Hayes- little hayes will hold your hand at a carnival buying and winning you stuff to keep him and you entertained .

jack johnson- would take you for a walk on the park buying you ice cream and getting to know you more .

Mathew Espinosa -would come over to your house watch a movie order you pizza and get to know you he''ll make you laugh and you guys would have a great time together.

Carter Reynolds-would drive you around town he''ll take you to his house introduce his mother to you and do little things to scare her making you laugh then youll guys watch a movie cuddling together then he''ll take you home.

Aaron Carpenter -would take you to the beach he''ll lay down under a umbrella with you hiding from the sun just talking and getting to know you better he''ll then go into the water with you and start messing around.

part 1 guyzz any request for preferences?

also sometimes im not going to have a preference for all of the boys but most of the time i will kk bye girls n guys 8))

(STAY TUNED !!!!!!!!)