November 5, 2020

I still haven't watched the math videos, and Turkey Man has yet to reply to Cano'beans' email.

But I did do some extra math problems, because I'm a tryhard. 

I have a math tutoring session in about an hour with my wonderful math tutor, who I will refer to as Math Tutor. She's so smart. She goes to an Ivy, because she's that smart. I aspire to be Math Tutor. She'll probably be able to answer the multitude of questions that Turkey Man does not leave time for me to ask. 

Math Tutor > Turkey Man. (Turkey Man, are you proud of me for using inequalities?)

Also, I am still waiting in trepidation for my dreaded score on the math quiz.

Anyway, enough math. Let's talk about how fucking s l o w Nevada is. Like. I could poop faster than it takes Nevada to count votes, and I have fucking constipation. 

On another note, Tomato is crying over red Texas. In her exact words: "Noo red Texas >:("

You know, this election really made me realize that there are actually a lot of people who support Trump. Me and the fam were driving to... somewhere. But we were passing by this place in New Jersey, a BLUE STATE, and there was this bigass Trump/Pence sign. I wanted to jump out of the car and rip it into shreds and then send the shreds to the White House with "fuck Trumpet" on the envelope.

But like actually. If Dumb Trumpet wins, that's literally it. I'm moving to Canada. Vancouver sounds pretty good right now.

I don't really have much else to say right now, so I will be back later tonight or perhaps tomorrow.

Peace out, whores.

UPDATE:

Hi, whores. I have returned.

My tutor tried teaching me about extraneous solutions in trig equations. And I still don't fucking get it. What's the point of solving stuff if you're just going to get irrelevant answers? Why can't you just use your fucking calculator to find the right ones??? Honestly, I don't understand. It's there as a resource, so shouldn't we use it?? 

Solving trig equations by hand is such an extraneous solution.