chapter 1

--nobodys pov--

As tubbo softly flutters his wings and halo glowing bright finally months of waiting him and and his friends got tasks to turn some of the demon population into angles and they always do this once a month or more so take jshlatt as an example he was a demon because he scammed and did other horrible thing tubbo didn't want to talk about but then he started to do nicer things and his other friend wilbur he was harsh but he started to warm up to phil and turned into an angel and technoblade he's an arch angel Because he will never ever non stop killing orphan's and  once told tubbo that the orphans killed his parents he felt bad but tubbo didn't know if it was real or fake but us angels do refer techno as the blood god. And whenever we go find demons they don't pick fights or flip us off because unless they wanted to pick a fight with angels that's how strong angles where.

As tubbo looked at his list he saw

Tommy and quackity

Oh god those two are hell's worst demons yet even demons from hell talk about how horrible those two teens are they say they always cause trouble in some way craziest thing is that they had to get bbh to make one of them angles and guess what the two little demons flipped him off and cursed at him non stop.

Angles and demons calls them satan's children but those two teens are walking chaos and hell. Those two where literally brothers people would say about them.

Let's say about 15 angels would try to help them but a month later come back with bruises but it only takes them a couple hours days or weeks until an angel comes flying back.

Jshlatt looked at his list he had the same people as tubbo. They both looked at each other scared as fuck until they both took a deep breathe and started flying down to earth since that's where angels find demons.

But quick easy thing for angels so their job is easier that demons always wear dark clothes and they could see particles around them so that was sweet for them to find demons.

As tubbo and jshlatt softly landed yet hid their halo and wings since the humans didn't know that their was angels and demons on earth so they where completely clueless.

Tubbo and jshlatt started to talk while searching for he two hellish monsters.

--meanwhile with big T and Q--

Quackity swung his bag around and hit the man's kneecaps making him fall on the ground yelping as tommy just stood there watching the two.
They where behind tommy and quackity's school they where both known as the school bullies. As tommy was zoned out though quackity was still going at it beating the living life out of the person with his bat until the kid was bruised and bleeding.

"Next time watch who you're fucking talking to dipshit."quackity said kicking him in the face before walking away with tommy and the bat on his shoulder.

"Dude you should probably wash your bat people gonna think you're sus" tommy said softly playfully punching quackity's arm. Quackity just gave a light chuckle and said " well I'll just say it's ketchup or strawberry milkshake or something that's red enough to look like blood." The raven haired boy said.

"So you make pb and j with you're bat?" Tommy said. After they both looked at each other for a comfortable couple of seconds they both started laughing and wheezing. They'd literally die for each other but their already dead so they didn't have to worry about that.

After a couple of minutes of walking they decided to cause some chaos but then they where walking where a subway was and a bunch of people who where bunched together on a sidewalk but they really didn't care because they had each other. Once they where in the subway nobody was really there expect two older men ( not tubbo and jshlatt) walked over to them. Tommy and quackity can see the future.

( but there is only one way how to see the future with another demon you have to be really great friends almost like brothers but since other demons where horrible to each other they where the only ones who could see the future)

Quackity swung his bag around as tommy took out his pocket knife. " So dickheads how about you walk away from us and how about you go like another 171616579 miles away from us and then trouble won't be caused" said tommy as the two men walked closer. " And what if we don't want to?" The other older man said. " Well I guess I'll see you in hell" said quackity before swinging his bat ner the man's kneecaps making him fall and in the other hand tommy just knocked him out and craving F on the man's arm with his pocket knife getting blood everywhere. Finally when the two demons where done the older men both had two F's on there arm and they both had bruises and cuts everywhere. The two demonic teens ran out of the subway laughing. Until they bumped into two people. " Hey bitch watch where you're going" quackity said as tommy nodded they both looked pissed off. " So hello my names tubbo and this is jshlatt" tubbo said as jshlatt gave a friendly wave.

"Fuck off and we never asked" tommy said rolling his eyes and folding his arms as quackity flipped them off. " What you gonna do become some random demons from hell" jshlatt said knowing what he wants and what he was going to do. Surprisingly the two demons knew what they where going to and yawned and walked away " yeah cool but I don't give a fucking shit" qauckity yelled at them while walking away.
After a couple of minutes later the two angels went invisible and followed the two demons. They where in a grave yard with a lighter and gasoline. The two angels watched as tommy poured gasoline in the grave and said " Yeah you've abused me and then tried to be nice but I guess your in heaven now but whatever I don't really care anymore" tommy said while setting the match on fire and dropping it on the grave setting it in fire. "You won't be in hell but I you should be in hell" quackity said before running away after tommy. The two giggled having the time of their life. The two angels sighed and walked into an apartment where their friends where ( they flew home since it was night time UwU)
Philza couldn't help but ask how his day was trying to find the devil's that shlatt and tubbo where searching for.

"So how was it?" Philza asked shlatt and tubbo. "Oh my God those teens are going to make us want to already". Jshlatt said. Tubbo didn't want give up on them just yet. But he already passed out by how much energy he used up. " So what where the kids names?" Dream asked as he was getting a snack. " Uhhh quackity and tommy" jshlatt said getting a granola bar. " Oh my Lord those kids made bad quiet and bad is the most nicest angel yet I think around 15 angels gave up on them." Sapnap said getting ready for bed. " Oh well tomorrow is another day" said george
Everyone eachothers goodnights.

---

I hope you enjoyed today chapter I'm so proud of this chapter and I'm so excited to make more.

Goodbye my minecraft gamers ❤️💕 💖💖❤️

Words:1284