chapter 3

Yesterday was a fucking mess Tommy thought to himself forgetting that quackity was listening into his thoughts. "Yeah I agree yesterday was shit like who the fuck has the audacity to fuckin invite to some stupid ass carnival like if I wanna go." Quackity said mumbling the rest in angry spanish. Tommy agreed with quackity he didn't know what the hell those angles wanted to "be friends" like if they ever need any they have eachother. "Tommy we got a text some kid wants some drugs." Quackity said getting up and walking to the door. "Okay then let's go I already have the stuff in my hands." The blonde said walking out the door after quackity does.

After a couple of minutes the finally saw man walk down the alleyway he looked around 20-30 years old. "Hey got the stuff?" The man said handing the two around thirty bucks each. "Yeah-" quackity was cut off by those pesky angels again. "OH MY FUCKING GOD ME AND TOMMY WHERE HAVING A GREAT DAY UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO FUCKING RUIN IT." Quackity yelled walking over and pushing jshlatt and the blonde boy being pinned down on the wall by tubbo. "I swear to fucking god if you hurt him I'll break your guy's bones until you turn into mush." Quackity said making it turn into a threat which made jshlatt laugh and tubbo laugh to. "Oh oh oh quackity I dunno if that was a threat or just a weak funny punch line because if you fucking did that say bye bye to your tail ears wings and horns." Tubbo said smiling.

That one sentence tubbo said made tommy snap." You fucking touch quackity I swear to God you better be fucking scared for I'll drag you down to hell with me because you're actions have consequences and hurting my friend is one of them pray on you're damn life and friends that you don't go to hell with me because it isn't what you think it is." The blonde said pulling tubbo closer in and whispering that threat in his ears while looking into his eyes and letting go after. Before tommy walked away to grab quackity he glared at tubbo giving tubbo a death stare and tubbo just waved it off.

Both of the trouble makers sighed and went to a near by cat & dog shop, they both love going there to calm down and the manager let's them come in and chill since every weekend. "Hey you two!" Ranboo said smiling. "How are the world's most malicious demons doing around here at this time?" Ranboo said cleaning dog and cats bowls."DOG!" Quackity said jumping into the floor as the dogs run over to quackity and lick him as he got up and played with all of them and tommy pets the baby kittens. Ranboo smirked and sighed, and then let them be.

The two demons smiled at eachother and then back to the two cute animals in front of them. They both wonder how it went to drug dealing to cats and dogs!

Cliffhanger!

---------------

Sorry for taking so long this is a cute tiny chapter and I hoped you enjoyed todays chapter goodbye my minecraft gamers

Words;541