chapter 2

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐;𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎. Everything here is platonic or angsty or fluffy.

•~Third pov~•

Tommy slowly starts to stir and tries to block the sun from his eyes, the blonde slowly gets up and shuts the curtains after he was done with that he walked to quackity's room "Son of a bitch didn't tell me.." tommy said but mumbled the rest of the sentence the blonde opened quackity's door and slowly walked over to his bed. The blonde gave off a sly smirk and rolled quackity off his bed. "OH HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY?!" Quackity said getting up to shove tommy out of anger "Sorry Quackity well whatever get dressed we're going out today to get food and go shopping since we're low on stuff" tommy said leaving the room shortly and shutting the door, quackity groaned brushed his teeth took a shower and got dressed after he was done he opened the door to only see tommy waiting for him. "Finally what took you forever?" Tommy said flicking his tail "Sorry and if we're going out you should hide that dumbass" quackity said walking over to the blonde who was trying to process but was also failing at the same time. "Whatever let's get going" tommy said happily said grabbing quackity's arm.

They where finally at the city's store they both looked at eachother and smiled. Once they where in they where doing some weird ass shit like scaring the living shit out of kids and insulting eachother in a nice mannerly way they both knew that this wasn't going to get worse right?

-----------------

Tubbo and jshlatt where both sound asleep before they where hit on the head with a pillow by philza and wilbur "AAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR" tubbo yelled making language come out of bbh's mouth making philza laugh and wilbur chuckle "well come on you two we're going out today since we need to buy human like clothing!" Philza said leaving jshlatt and tubbo alone since wilbur already ran off to eat his breakfast with the dream team. Once jshlatt and tubbo where awake and dressed since they had some left over clothes they went to eat their breakfast with everyone else. "George if you miss this we're not picking you up since you take forever to get dressed?" Sapnap said almost chocking on his pancakes because he was laughing and dream choking on juice from wheezing and made everyone in a laughing chucking and wheezing type fit. "Oh that's a good one not going to lie" wilbur said smiling wiping away some tears from laughter. "Well since we're all done and ready we should get going I heard there is a city mall that we could go to!" Philza said smiling.

 "Well since we're all done and ready we should get going I heard there is a city mall that we could go to!" Philza said smiling

^

¥^°•~𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟.~•°^¥

Jshlatt and tubbo where both waiting patiently outside if the apartment waiting for there friends so they could all be done and get dressed tubbo and jshlatt where about to haves small talk until they heard yelling "OH MY GOSH TECHNOBLADE TELL SAPNAP TO FUCK OFF."george said running over to jshlatt and quackity hiding behind them both since he was shorter and had an advantage "oh come on gogy I just want a hug" sapnap said running over smiling while dream technoblade and philza trailed behind smiling and chuckling at the shorter and taller. "Okay okay you two let's get going before bbh yells at us we all know what we want and what were here for right?" Philza said.
"Yup I think sooo and can we get going I don't want to stand here forever." Technoblade said scrolling through his phone not making any contact what so ever.
"Yup I think we got everyone we need so let's get going!" Tubbo said while the group of boys finally started to walk to the near by mall
-----
"Oh my God quackity you should've seen that ladies face she was so mad" tommy said smiling "Yup she was talking so much shit but I did what I got to do and a poured chocolate milk on her." Quackity said with a smugly type smile on his face until they where both stopped by an ugly ass

fucking lady with green hair. "Dude I think I'm getting eye cancer while looking at her" tommy said messaging quackity in his head since they can both talk to eachother through thoughts."yeah me to" quackity messaged back, after awhile of akaward silence the lady bumped into there cart fell on the ground and cried like a Maniac. "what the fuck mrs are you okay?" Quackity said with a concerned type face "you ran me over!"

The lady said looking red like a fucking tomato sauce. "No no I think you got it all wrong you ran into our cart even though it wasn't moving and you're crying like a Maniac in a middle of a mall." Tommy said with a tint of concern in his voice. "What's you're name lady?" Quackity questioned her backing up his and tommy's cart not wanting that weird rats disease "My names karen AND YOU RAN ME OVER WITH YOU'RE CART!?" She said yelling making a scene and causing people to stare. "Oh lord I've heard of you guy's" tommy whispered to himself." No no mrs once again you ran into us." Quackity said trying not to throw hands since they lady looked ugly enough. "I think we'll be leaving now me and my friend here are very busy and we don't want some lettuce looking woman can I even call you woman child ruining our day." Tommy said grabbing quackity's arm and the cart making him and his friend walk away from the scene leaving the lady crying and having a tantrum on the floor.

"That's an experience I never want to experience again" quackity said quiet shocked by what just happened a couple of minutes ago making tommy nod along until they bumped carts with some and not some familiar people. Philza saw the black and red particles following quackity and tommy around while quackity and tommy was white and blue and one black since technoblade was an arch angel he had black particles.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Tommy said crossing his arms making his hands grip onto his black sweater making quackity nod along and pull out his phone and immediately got on twitter. "Uhh we bumped into you that's all!" Tubbo said smiling akawardly while the other two just looked at him with some what aggression and just straight up we don't care type faces. "Yeah um Soo..." Wilbur said trying to back up tubbo.

"There's a carnival in a couple of days would you guys like to come with us if you're not busy?" Philza said clearing up the akawrdness. "Sure why not." Tommy said grabbing quackity and the cart full of stuff and walked away.

"Well that's one way to do it and sapnap dream george jshlatt why where you so quiet-" philza said but notice that all four of they boys where looking at hoodies sweater shirts and sweatpants and they where distracted by whatever happened."well let's get this done and over with" technoblade said.
                                                                                          Wonder how the carnival would go..

-------------------
Hello my loves I'm sorry for updating this so very late but I hope you do enjoy today's chapter and sorry for it being so short.
Goodbye my minecraft gamers ❤️
Words;1241.