ushijima wakatoshi

Aight chill on the request guys..
Hold off on 'em for a few weeks-
I get to the requests when I can, okay?
Im_here_to_eat_cake

Hold off on 'em for a few weeks-I get to the requests when I can, okay?Im_here_to_eat_cake

Perfect. That would be the way people described the [Last Name] Family, Perfect. That's what they seem to be.

A loyal, beautiful stay at home mother and Wife, A rich and handsome husband that cared lots for his children. A beautiful daughter that has a masters degree, The first son whoms got his doctors degree three years ago and is known as the youngest and most successful doctor in Miyagi. Then there was [Name] [Last Name], He was the prodigy of the family. Excelling in everything he has every done, making his parents quite proud. Simply perfect, but that's not what [Name] wants.

[Name] wants to be a normal highschool student. He doesn't want to have a 'perfect' family, the way he sees perfect isn't the way his family sees it. He doesn't want to be a prodigy, He just wants to be [Name]. Not progidy and not the youngest of the [Last Name] family, just [Name].

"You did what.." [Name] stared at his parenst in disbelief, hoping he was hearing his mother wrong. Hoping she didn't say what he think did. "I'm taking you out of that country bumpkin school and transferring you to Shiratorizawa.." She re-stated stabbing her fork into the medium well steak. "Why! I'm doing just fine at Aoba Johsai!" His father gave him a stern stare, but [Name] didn't even acknowledged his father. "You need to be at the finest of schools." She started before giving him a smile "You are a [Last Name] after all." This is why [Name] had being a [Last Name], He can't choose his own choices in his life.

He stood up his chair sliding back due to the force. "I'm eighteen, Mom! Why can't I choose the school I want to be in for my last year of highschool!" They had just moved to this side of Miyagi about a month ago, so his parents sent him to Aoba Johsai thinking it was the highest powerhouse school.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO YOUR WITH THAT TONE!" [Mother Name] tapped [Father Name]'s arm and gently told him to calm down. "I don't see why you want to be in that school filled with a bunch of nobodies anyway." [Brother Name] commented, oh yeah, His family are fucking assholes and he's the only sane one in the entire family. "Maybe because I'm not a fuck shit whore like you, bitch.." [Name] snarled before stomping upstairs to his room ignoring the calls from his mother and father for him to come back.

[Name] face planted onto his bed "THIS FAMILY IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" The scream was muffled by the bedsheets and matress. [Name] decided to go to sleep and put his jumbled mind to rest.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[Name] grumbled getting off the bus. Yeah, He was forced to Shiratorizawa the very next day. "Fuck that bitch of a mother, Fuck that so called father and fuck that fuck shit whore they force me to call a brother.." [Name] walking around the school instead of walking to the school. "Nice one!" [Name] got curious hearing sneakers squeaking against a wooden floor. "Goshiki!" "Eep! I'm sorry!" [Name] turned and a ball came zooming to his face.

"WAFFLE!"

[Name] fell onto his back 'Fuck that shit hurted' [Name] sat up rubbing his nose, that somehow did bleed. "Are you okay?" A deep voice asked, [Name] looked up and locked eyes with handsome male. [Name]'s cheeks heated up "I'm fine, thanks for asking.." the male stared at [Name] intensely "I have not seen you before..are you new?" [Name] nodded explaining that he just transferred today. "My name is Ushijima Wakatoshi." Ushijima held out his hand, [Name] took it into his own "[Last Name] [Name] nice to meetcha.." [Name] smirked. The two continued to stare at each other as if scanning each other.

I sense a relationship a bit beyond friends..don'tcha think?

____________

Vladdy Daddy😩

Trevor💍

Alucard😩😩❤💓

Alucard😩😩❤💓

CASTLEVANIA MALE READER STORIES WHERE ARE THEY! I NEED IT! I WANT TO GET RAILED AND LOVED BY THESE MEN!

...

anyway...No more request pls
👉👈