p r o l o g u e : Heal The Undead Madara

Welcome to another Naruto fanfic that I would probably abandon later on, Anyways!

I’ll just give you guys a fair warning what to expect on this story :

➬ This’ll be a canon divergence type of ff.
➬ The ‘Uchiha Clan Massacre’ never happened, meaning Mikoto and Fugaku are alive.
➬ Madara and Tobi/Obito may act *a bit* OOC.
➬ If you’re a Sakura lover, the first few chapters is not for you – hep! Don’t get me wrong, I like Sakura now but I will forever hate the selfish, genin Sakura. And nothing you say could change my mind. But keep in mind that as the story progress, she would have a character development.
➬ This’ll have a Evil!Naruto plot.
➬ Slow updates. :/
➬ Naruto will be one badass motherfucker.

I think that’s pretty much everything, before I spoiled the whole story, enjoy reading!.

Now if you break our promise, I’ll have a reason to cut off your cute, little pinky~!

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

In the dark alleys of Konoha is where a familiar blond Jinchūriki running for his life once again. This scenario is nothing new to him, being chased by drunk civilians – that wants nothing but to hurt him and torture him in every way possible.

The poor kid force his legs to run faster – he’s starting to be slower and feel exhaustion, running for more than an hour really do have it’s cons. He decided to be a bit bold and decided to hide in a dark corner, hoping no one would found him there.

“There he is!” A bald fat musty civilians exclaimed, his left hand was occupied with a bottle of beer – the influence of alcohol to him was evident by the bright flush on his cheeks, his right hand was pointed at Naruto’s hiding place.

If I let them beat me up … They’ll stop chasing me, he could finally stop running and rest but the catch was he would rest with a very sore body. Now, the blond tyke is conflicted on whether he should start another round of a classic cat and mouse game or let them to do whatever they want on him and they will finally going to leave him alone.

After daydreaming for what feels a split-second, Naruto made up his mind. He won’t let them hurt him, he won’t give up yet. Maybe if they chase me long enough they’d grow tired and stop, he concluded.

Alas.

He didn’t realized he had been distracted for that long as he was already being circled, all he could do was backed up to the wall. Sharp snarls and glares was sent his way. Their claws was already reaching for him.

Naruto closed his eyes tightly, this is it. He’s going to need to steal alcohol and band-aids after this. Holding his breathe, his usual way of readying himself. He always wonder if today is the day they would finally succeed of killing him, but he would always just stand up and survive. And proceeds to pathetically try to nurse himself back to health, or to the healthiest condition his abilities could manage.

He shrieked as the civilians who was once surrounding him was thrown to the wall by a strong brute of force, he curiously looked around and tried to find the culprit. When he was suddenly being picked up by his waist and was carried away by an unknown person.

Atleast they didn’t get to hurt me or anything, as he obediently stay still in the arms of his saviour and/or kidnapper. He silently wondered if this person would be a foe or friend of his, he really hope it would be the latter – the said person abruptly stopped, startling the already traumatized kid.