CHAPTER ELEVEN.

CHAPTER ELEVEN ,
finally free !

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Julie and Davina walked into the studio to see the guys standing in a group.

"We're sorry!"

"So sorry!"

"We're super-duper crazy stupid."

"Sorry!" They harmonized. Julie laughed bitterly while Davina stayed silent.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry," Reggie repeated.

"Yeah, I got that part," Julie said staring at them

"We've been here for, like, three hours," Alex told them

"We almost sang to your little brother," Luke said as Davina tried her hardest not to look at him.

"He comes in here a lot. Mainly to use the bathroom," Reggie added as they looked disgusted.

"It's not our favorite part of the day."

"But, Julie, Davina, it wasn't okay that we flaked on the dance last night. We know we let you guys down." Luke said.

"And none of us wanted to disappoint you both. You guys are the best thing that's happened to us since we became ghosts." Alex appended.

"So, in hopes that you'll rejoin the band, we booked a new gig," Luke told them, handing Davina the paper

"A mega important, life-changing gig," Reggie added

"Oh, okay. Check it out. Tons of managers go here to listen to new bands. All we gotta do is blow them all away and we're living the dream."

"So this means a lot to you, huh?" Julie asked looking up. "Kind of how playing in front of my entire school meant a lot to me."

"She got you there." Davina chuckled.

"Sounds like sarcasm. I'm starting to think our plan isn't working." Reggie whispered loudly.

"Look, we know we messed up."

"But we need you both in the band."

"Of course you do, because, without us, no one can see you guys playing." Davina spat.