【Chapter 13】

❝ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

I'm bored, like really bored. Wanna know why? Well, it's because Diana, Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, Merlin, and everyone else is gone to a meeting about how to stop the Demon race from getting completely freed. Though, from my time here I did learn many things, like that I had been gone 3,000 years and that donuts are a thing now, which I tried it and it tastes delicious.

Actually, King, Elizabeth, and Jericho stayed behind with me having to stay to protect them from anything that was to have happened while they were gone. Though why not Ban? Really, I'm older than anybody that was going to that meeting which means that I have had more experience in all this stuff, which also means that I should have gone instead of being stuck here doing nothing!

I huffed, looking around to see King sleeping, Elizabeth talking with Jericho about something, oh and Sir Hawks, yeah I also learned that there are animals that talk now, though it would have been better if they didn't acquire that skill.

All and all there was really nothing to do, just drinking booze all day isn't really that enjoyable if you'd been doing it for a lot of hours for the past four days without much else to eat. Though we did pass by a village- oh yes a village! I completely forgot about there being other stuff to do! I could go there and just look around to see what I want! Wait, don't humans use this new type of payment called coins? Yeah, I don't have any of those, but that just means that I have to steal it, easy enough.

Getting up from my sitting position I hid away my wings with magic as I walked my way towards the door, "Where are you going (Y/N)?" Jumping back from the surprise I turned around to see King on his pillow while looking at me with a curious look, damn King stop trying to give everyone a heart attack!

Turning around towards him a let a little smile slip on my lips, "Oh just going to the nearby village to just check stuff out since there isn't much to do here I just decided that it would be more exciting than just sitting around you now." King looked at me with a skeptical look, though instead of letting me go like a good little kid he decided to be a jerk. "Sorry (Y/N), but the reason why they left you here was to protect us if anything happened, not just to chill and go out."

Frowning, I cursed at him with all my might in my head. Deciding to let it go I just went back to my spot and sat down, giving me no choice but to play with my wings- just kidding, I fell asleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Seriously, how can (Y/N) just forget her job to go and explore the village? Were in the middle of a soon to arrive Holy War 2 with Elizabeth being someone that needs to be protected the most and she just wants to go and explore? She is strange that's for a fact, knowing about everything that currently happening and just shrugs it off, that's a new record.

Though I should say sorry, she just got out of the void, which I don't know what the hell that is, but the point is she just got out of that and wants to see the world. Sighing, I turned around to say sorry to her but found that she was sleeping. Walking towards her I sat next to her as I also lay my head next to hers, and all that I did was just stare at her, it was actually relaxing.

Her face was at total peace, her expression was just calm and her being just radiated a sense of calmness, which really helped me since I have been stressed out for a while cause of this whole situation so this actually helped a lot.

Oh, and the Sun, the Sun was radiating a glow from her making (Y/N) look like a goddess, though is she a goddess? Cause at this rate I'm not going to be surprised, though she hasn't shown any characteristic of one, especially with her wings not being the same figure of an actual goddess pair of wings.

Though, it was still beautiful. unique in many ways since the goddess clan would always have one big pair of wings, then a medium-sized one, and then a really small one. Though hers is just one big, pure white pair of wings, though why is it like that? 

"Hey King, can we go to the nearby village? We're really bored and don't have anything to do here." Turning around I found out that Elizabeth asked that, wow, (Y/N) is going to be pissed. Getting up I looked back at (Y/N) before I nodded my head and both me, Elizabeth, and Jericho left, though they did say if (Y/N) was going to go. Still, I said to not ask her.

Going out the door I looked back one final time before turning around and walking with Elizabeth and Jericho, (Y/N) will be fine, right?

(ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)