Chaos of dreams

"take a deep breath in your nose....." Her eyes closed as she tried guided meditation, her body feeling the effect of the sleeping pills already.

Those dreams were putting her off, they were so real and she could remember them when she woke up, making it worse.

She let her mind slip away, away from the dark hotel room, away from the huge pillow by her side.

As all times before she opened her eyes to stand in a new place, each night were a new place. It was all up to her somehow, to bee seen, but this time she as all other times waited.

There was crowd of people passing by, but as all other times, no one saw her. It was like her mind had made or connected with a different world.

She took a deep breath, for she could only smell everything if she was seen, but in this state she didn't hear or smell anything at all, all noise was a background noise she couldn't make anything out of.

Taking a deep breath, before moving out in the crowd, for it was like she was there and yet not, everyone evoided her. Like if someone had put something in front of them but their minds couldn't make sense out of it.

Walking with the crowd she saw one, no, he saw her. At least she thought so as his helmet eyes felt like pierced to her head.

But as soon she was close by him, he turned away, looked at someone else.
It was tempting to change now, tempting to be seen an ask. For she had seen his kind before.

She had seen them be born from normal humans to this monsters, seen them turn against their own kind, brothers, seen them die before her.

No, not today, something else was bothering her. Like a voice telling her to go some more, to find someone else.

Taking a look around, something else caught her mind. Again on the move, deeper into a crowd of horrified and cheering people.

It was golden hair she saw that chough her interest, because she hadn't seen the colour in this dream world before.

Stepping into this circle of humans was hard, using some extra powers from her legs to get them moving just a little but enough for her to pass.

As she did, she found a man bound to a platoon. He was beaten, bloody and was almost surprised to see him breathing at all.

There was a man clad in horn like armour, fangs , just as beast of horror's.

The night mare had caught the monster humans created. Ironically as it had been, they were brother but now were killing each other of.

One thing she knew was that if people were to die in the next few minutes, they were able to see her even in hidden form, and he was looking suprised at her. For all he saw was a glowing female body standing in the crowd looking at him with a sad face.

The horn thing looked down on his former brother, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?!" Hitting the beaten up fave that was trying it best to heal.

Soon the thing was looking her way too, confused, angry, furious, sad and a chaos.

"WHAT IS THAT!?!" He screamed out loud to his brother, the crowd already moved away, but she still stood there.

He fired his bolt gun into her, but they passed through her like nothing.

"I CURSE YOU, BLOOD FOR..." But they everything went quiet as a figure becomes visible from a fog that appeared in seconds.

She is covered in silver dust,like glitter of snowflakes that appears on dark surface.

People wisper a name they hadn't said in so long time that the children didn't know who's name the parents were calling out.

Her eyes narrowed as she reached out a hand towards this deamon that is engulfed in silver dust and soon is gone. But she isn't allowed to kill, so she just teleport him away, with all of his men.

She suddenly is unsteady, but walked over to the monster, free him from the chain and heals him.

Her body slumber to the ground, she smiled at least now as her body slowly crumbled to pieces and turned to dust.

He was like a small child, trying to grab this dust, hoping this person would return if he just put it together again. But the sand just ran through his hands, slowly getting below away by the wind.