Monster Cave

Why, she looked down at her self for a second, she felt like wanting to disappear. But it was a impossible task as if she first took solid state she could not change to invisible again, at least she hadn't found any way yet.

In the hallway were pictures and paintings of her in different angles and styles. Some were breathtaking beautiful as others were nearly not to recognise.

He walked up to one of them were a gathering of flowers were. On the painting were written "daughter".

He then continued into a hallway, few doors and a huge hall. It was gigantic and with stone chairs everywhere. In the end was a throne seat with a picture of the Emperor of Mankind hanging.

The throne was small, human small, her size small. It was in golden colours with red puff to sit on.
She looked up at the leading monster, he just smiled, leading his pack in pride.

She wasn't a saviour, just normal person who traspassed different dimensions each time she would sleep back home. Those nightmares, problems, and now ting were changing. The feeling that it wouldn't be last time she would be caught in this world.

He stepped right in front of the golden throne, lowered down so she could get of. She really didn't want to, most she just wanted to wake up. But right now, in this dream, she took a deep breath before getting off his arm and slowly but surely making her way to the throne.

One step, two steps, turn slowly around and try to look magnificent before sitting down. It was a small uncomfortable pillow. The back and the handle were without pillow.

When looking up, a bunch of this overgrown humans on their knees. It was then she caught a glimpse of the throne real power's. This was a smaller version of the golden throne. A beacon of hope and protection, but it was draining her. Whatever it was, she could feel her eyes getting heavier, her body loosing energy.

She looked at the monster pet, who now looked up at her, their eyes meet. He was confused, something wasn't right, he suddenly stood up. Barking orders, but it was all a blurr. Eyes closed down, letting her mind give in to the quiet of the darkness. Her breathing began to get slower and slower.

"Good bye.." her thoughts rang in her mind.

An evil laughter in the background ecooed in the distance.