Voice of darkness

She took a deep breath, a really deep one. This was first time it had been so intense, so hard, so different. Something had been left behind, there was something missing.

Shaking her head as she looked up, she had just been asleep for an half hour and still was so tired.

Letting herself slowly on her back, looked up, soon she had to return. But she didn't know if it would last the hole night or she would again wake up half way into it all.

Closing her eyes, she could hear someone wisper her name, alluring and so tempting. No, it was something she learnt the hard way that it wasn't safe or smart to follow.

Instead she tried to picture the monster she had saved last dream she was in. Wondering what he was doing now, was he at all alive or was he killed of like he had been supposed to.

So it was she once more drifted off to this crazy world.

Materialize soon enough, "thank you for saving him..." Was something stuck in her mind out of the blue. An old voice thanking her, but who this was she didn't know, just that his voice felt weirdly secure and good.

She had opened her eyes on a lively city, people looking well as they hurried by to do whatever that was needed of them.

Walking out of the shadow she turned around to get a better view, the city was still under construction. There was still leftovers from the war, burned houses and marks from canon blast's.

There was wall's around, like a old castle city, meaning that the heart would be somewhere in the middle, or at least easier to spot it from there.

So taking her guess she walked, people looked much better than some warn torn colonies or hives she had seen, at least looked like she had found a nice place this night to spend.

More than one of the houses looked like a make shift fortress made of tanks or other vehicles.

The main Street was huge, but was surely to advance vehicles through it if war would break out outside the walls.

But she stopped, took a deep breath, felt her power fluctuations as she saw a statue of three figures in the middle of the square.

A female , monster and the beast of horror's. The female engulfed in silver, as something springs out of her arm's, in front of her the monster killing the beast under his feets.

Like frozen she stood there, looking up at this weird statue that was her, she was sure of it, there couldn't been anyone else.

Then she stopped hearing the background noise, just nothing at all. Turning around she saw people down on their knees, their heads lowered down to.

Slowly turning around, she saw the monster few feets from her, he most had seen her for his eyes was not at the statue that would been a little to the left, but at her. Hi smiled as she looked down at him.

There was no question what she had to do, for somewhere in her she knew he would follow her no matter what she did.

Taking a slight chance, she let herself become solid, in front of them all. But she wasn't wearing the night dress, just a elegant and jet practical dress.

She could hear them gasp as her body took shape, "long time since last.." her idea was to say more but was stopped by her own voice. It was so different, so sweet and yet so stern.

"I , the Primarch, greet you on behalf of myself, my crew and this city." The hole city follow his example and hundreds of voices said the same thing, making it impossible to keep straight face.

"My lady?" He looked up as a puppy, that just had hurt his master.

"It's just long time since I have had a crowd like this, not like this. But please let it rest, I will get used to it. " He gave a slight nod, before raised up.