Online shit💥🔥⚠️

~Top tae
~Bttm kook
~Online classes
~Rape Attempt⚠️
~Abusive step-father
~Harsh Words
~Short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher: For the 4th time today. Please turn on your Camera Jungkook

Jungkook: ok teacher. Sorry

Teacher: ok. Anyways. As i was saying. Today's session is very important for the exams next week. So you all should be so focused and-

Suddenly a loud thud, a door opening harshly, was heard. All students where confused. But all noticed the way there classmate Jungkook flinched so hard.

He looked at the camera with worried doe eyes, scared...

His eyes wandered to the one classmate, who is worried the most... Taehyung, his boyfriend.

Teacher: What was that Jungkook?

He flinched lightly when a sound was heard outside his room, it also didn't went unnoticed by the others.

He tried to act normal and answered with a slightly shaky voice.

Jungkook: Nothing. Its just m-my cat.

His voice cracked a little at the end, when his own door was opened. His face paled, colours fading, eyes widening and watering at the horrible sight if his drunk step-father.

He was smirking evily while looking at the boy with a unreadable scary look.

All eyes where now on the scared-looking boy. All questioning the strange and concerning frozen state of him. But all quitened down when they heard a deep scary voice from his mic.

S.Dad (stepdad): Well well well. Look what we have here

He said, stumbling his way to the trembling frozen boy. Slightly touching his hair, making him flinch and try to back away. Only to be stopped by the man's hands. As he continued talking

S.dad: Look at this pretty pretty boy huh? Aren't you daddy's good pretty boy?

Jungkook was shaking and trembling in his hands. He tried to say 'yes' but words where stuck in his throat, his mouth opening and closing. But not a word came out, which made the man angry.

He pulled his hair harshly making him him let out a cry. All students scared of the sight.  The teacher calling the police

S.dad: I said Arent you my pretty boy? Huh? Answer when i talk to you bitch! You useless piece of shit.

With that he let go of the crying boy harshly making him lay on the bed he was sitting on. He tried to crawl away Only to be pulled back by his feet.

He kicked as much as he can, but got pinned down by the drunk psycho. Tears where streaming down his red face nonstop.

Other students panicked and some exited meeting when the drunk man started removing the poor boy's cloths. 

Teacher already calling the police and telling info

Jungkook was screaming and crying for him to stop but he never did and trying to resist and kick him off was useless. The older was of course much stronger.

Jungkook started losing hope when his step father started kissing his neck and letting his hands trail down his body.

At last.... closing his crying eyes jungkook almost just gave up...

Suddenly loud running sounds where heard from downstairs coming towards his room. Only to see his boyfriend with police following closely.

Shouting while getting the man off the now naked boy. Taehyung quickly ran towards his sobbing boyfriend, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug. Covering his body with the blanket while kissing his head and calming him.

After capturing the abusive man, the police got out the house leaving the couple alone.

Staying in the same position, the older succeeded in calming the other down after a couple of hours.

Meeting long forgotten; laptop on the ground broken because of the incident.

Silence was the only thing heard in the house... but was instantly broken by the older.

Taehyung: Baby?

Jungkook: hmm?

Taehyung: Do you want to live with me?

Jungkook: Yes...

The younger whispered without hesitation. He knows he can never be a burden or bother for his boyfriend.

Taehyung: Baby why didn't you tell me?

Jungkook: I am sorry... I didn't want to trouble you. But he never got to the point to r-ra-

Taehyung: Don't! Please... let's just forget it ever happened and move on ok bun?

Jungkook: Okay...

Chuckling softly, both boys kissed before cuddling closely and sleeping peacefully together. Drifting to dreamland...

Dreaming of each other..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm. Hope that was good. I dont really like the topic of raping but wanted to try it tell me your opinions bout it .-. Hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes♡