Black

"Ms. Karim, do you know that you're failing Science ?", Mrs. Kim said boldly to Hajjah as she flipped through her school notes.
Hajjah was extremly annoyed because not only did this fat bald head bitch have her in her office, but she told the office she couldn't get her Transpass before she talked to her.
"mhm Miss, no disrespect, you holding me in here telling me something I already know is making me fail even more. This my science period now.", Hajjah said rudely.
Mrs. Kim crossed her legs and shut the folder as she looked in Hajjah face like she wanted to make a move.
"Hajjah, do you know who..", Hajjah cut her off.
"Yeah I know who you are and honestly that's not my problem, I gotta go.", Hajjah got up from the table sizing Ms.Kim up and walked right out the room.
She pulled her phone out texting her mom again, "wya yo" . That was the 23rd text she sent since she left home.
*i don't know who this bitch think I am. She tripping, i'm bouncing. Calling me in here for some bullshit, girl kiss my ass* . Hajjah walked downstairs to the office, as she turned the corner she saw Mr. Mark and started walking faster.
"Hey, hey Mr. Mark, you think I can grab my Transpass now? I'm running little late for my science class, i was in Ms. Kim office so i didn't get a chance to sign for it." Hajjah stated.

Mr. Mark pulled out the zip lock bag with the Transpasses in it and the paper for Hajjah to sign for it.
"yeah, Haj I got you. How's your mom and sisters these days?" He asked.
"They ard. Same ol, same ol." Hajjah said dryly. Mark picked up on the vibe and pressed the issue . "If you every need someone to talk to Haj, i'm here next to the counsel office." He said smiling, handing her the Transpass.
Hajjah nodded her head as she gave him the paper back, walking away. *he's a fucking creep* Hajjah thought to herself quietly.

"Damn, what's the easiest way out of this building?" Hajjah said to herself walking through the double doors that lead through the cafe area. She slid behind the wall as she saw Mr. Mark and Principal Lucas walking her way . She hid until they walked right pass her, not even noticing her at all . Hajjah slid from behind the wall and walked through the side entrance of the cafe and snuck right out the door . Once she checked the scene and saw there wasn't any school police around or surrounding the door, she slid down High St and cut down a back block alley way.
"Damn, I'm slick as hell" Hajjah laughed to herself, pulling out her cell trying to call her mom yet again.
"You have reached Tia Macc ....." Hajjah flipped her phone closed and threw her book bag down at the K bus stop bench. "This bitch is really testing my fucking nervesssssssssss." Hajjah yelled out.

Meek seen Hajjah looking frustrated as he walked up behind her smirking.
"What's wrong, pretty girl? You just miss ya bus." he said.
Hajjah looked up so annoyed that he was even talking to her and rolled her eyes back into her phone.
*oh she must ain't hear me* Meek thought to himself, flashing his pearly whites. He walked a little closer to her and sat down on the bench. "I SAID WHAT'S WRONG WI...."
Hajjah got up and mugged him "Nigga yell in my fucking ear again, ima slice ya fucking head open!!! Back the fuck off."
Meek looked dismayed at the fact she snapped like that. He got up, walked closer to her and said real soft
"You don't scare me boo I like dat shit, I'll be seeing you" and walked off as the K bus pulled up. Hajjah got on the bus annoyed and shocked because why he ain't walk off looking bruised and hurt like most niggas.

"K bus Making All Stops to Arrot Terminal " , the bus said loudly as it pulled up. She chuckled to herself and swiped her trizzy as the bus pulled off.

********************************************

Bella walked downstairs to try to find her and the kids something to eat when Ed walked in the house looking stupid and confused.
"Why y'all ain't leave for school yet?" He said. Bella didn't even bother looking up from out the fridge when he walked in the kitchen.
"My sister had to go and get her transpass and my mom not here." Bella said dryly. Ed pulled out his phone checking the time.
"What you mean she not here? Why they not here and her son here?" he said.
"Okkkkk. Like I said nobody is here for Moo so we here and we waiting for my sister." Bella said sternly this time. Ed walked over to where she was and slammed the fridge door shut. He looked Bella right in her face coldly.
"Little girl you got one more time to get smart with me and ima punch you in ya eye." he said.
Bella laughed directly in his face as she opened the fridge back up, taking the milk out this time. Ed looked at her in disgust and start walking upstairs, he didn't have time for Tia shit when she come up in this house because of her bitch mouth ass daughters.
" Moooooooo and Alllllyyyyy come get y'all cereal!" Bella yelled as Hajjah walked in the house looking mad as hell.
"What's wrong with you maddy mad mad?" Bella said laughing.
Hajjah looked at her like she could kill her letting her know she was not in the mood. Bella rolled her eyes putting the milk and cereal on the table. Hajjah threw her bag on the table and start taking her stuff out her bag that she was taking with her. "Y'all hurry up because we bout to dip. I ain't staying in this house and ya mom ain't here. Ol boy here"? Hajjah questioned. Bella nodded her head yeah as Allyson , Maj and Ed all came down the steps.
Ed looked at Hajjah in disgust before he walked out the door.
"I don't know who that big bitch looking at like that!" Hajjah giggled,
"he look like he stink." Allyson and Maj bursted out in laughter.
Allyson walked up to Hajjah and hugged her putting her face into her chest.
"Can I just eat out if you have money, I don't want this" Ally said with her lips poking out.
"Me toooo mommy I want yancakes" Moo yelled.
"It's pancakes, slowy." Bella said cracking up, walking over to the couch getting their coats and shoes together. Hajjah jumped up as her phone rung loudly. She thought it was her mom calling but it was one of her old ass dips calling, checking to see where she was at. She ignored the call.
"Ard y'all come on, ima take y'all to Micky D's" Hajjah said.
She grabbed her phone as she was zipping her jacket back up, going out the door. As she walked down the steps, not even paying attention, she bumped into Rizzy. The next door neighbor who always found some way to talk to her.  Rizzy acted like she made him fall into the car, giggling.
"Damn baby, watch where you going. You almost pushed me in the street." He said licking his lips, looking Hajjah up and down. Hajjah still in her phone making a call, looked up at Rizzy with a scowl look on her face.
"Why do you keep talking to me dirty? You was in my way."
She put the phone up to her ear,
"Yeah I'm outside, waiting for you. I got my sisters and my son too" she said into the phone, walking away from Rizzy.
"They didn't eat all day either so we need to go to Micky D's."
"Ok, I see you coming up. Let me get them." Hajjah put her phone in her pocket and waved for the kids to come down the steps. Her friend pulled up, eyeing her and Rizzy standing there as he pulled up. He double parked and put his hazards on. Hajjah walked up to the car as he rolled the window down.
"Wassup Tee?" Hajjah said with a big smile on her face.
Tee looked her up and down as if he was mad, still eyeing Rizzy who was now walking towards his house, looking into the car as he made it to his steps. Tee unlocked the door for Hajjah and the kids to get in. Hajjah waited for the kids to get settled in before she got into the car. Tee still looking mad, smiled at the kids as they adjusted in the back seat.
"Hey, what y'all want to eat? Don't matter, pick a place." he said now smiling.
Hajjah looked at them boldly, her eyes letting them know not to say a thing. She didn't care how cool Tee was, don't talk to her sisters or her son. He was tripping. She didn't like that friendly shit.
"Nigga drive, I said take me around the corner to Micky D's. The fuck you hype for?" Hajjah said smirking, turning the music up as she let the song News Or Something by Future boom through her body.

          *********************************************************