( The Introduction )

( Headline of the story ~ Gulfie as a scholarship student & mew as handsome professor )

Gulfieee is way to stressed about the financial conditions he always faces... Because He lost his mother when he was just five years old & he don't even have any clue about his father.
The main problem was to manage the funds for his graduation in his dream University , the " University of America "..As he lives with his aunt Jenny who loves & support Gulfie just as a real son but can't afford the expenses of graduation....
Now the results of the scholarship is announced & it was indeed a good news ... gulfieee clearded the exam & attained 70% reduction in university fees..he was very happy & excited , the new & yes better life is coming near , nearer & nearest...💕

........................

Mew , A handsome , attractive , cute & caring person on the other side is always loved by everyone...His friendly personality always makes him look like an angel...& the best part is he never had a girlfriend because he was too busy in building up his career & setting up a happy life . Now his mother is forcing him to get married & settle down perfectly...His real father died when he was in the womb but his step father loves him alot & gives him whatever he want..(his step father although is a billionaire )....Now it's the time for preparing the university dress & lecture notes & He was very excited to teach a new session again !!

Hey homies if u like it..kindly comment & show some love , I am a new publisher & the next part is already out 👼