5.

Gulfie & Thanya were enjoying the coffee & Maa joins them & intiates a conversation with Gulfiee.....

MAA - So , where are u from gulf..??
GULF - I am from Thailand na khurb...
MAA - Ohh , I am from Thailand too...but my first marriage was with an American so My mew is half thai & half American...But he is very Handsome .......

( she feels proud as she has the best son in the world )

GULF - MEW ...?!? Who is he.......???????
THANYA - he is my little brother....the most handsome bachelor our family...his looks are thai & his personality is American ! Every single girl of this town is ready to accept his proposal....but , my little brother is always busy in helping his students , building his career .... settling his life & sooooo onnnnnnn...........
But this time , I will make sure that he will get married as soon as possible...DAMN MEW , I HATE U FOR BEING TOO DAMN SINGLE.....!!!!!

MAA - Stop it thanya...Don't u remember what happened with me back then ???......???
( her voice lowers & she hold her tears back )
........I don't want same conditions with my mew ...I will wait , let him find the partner he really wants to spend his life with...no more pressures on my little son....Not At All !!

Thanya hugs her maa gently & says don't be sad naa maa , we will make sure that mew will get the best partner in his life.......

( Gulfie tends to feel the emotions both the ladies shares )
MAA - well , gulf...just tell me about ur family !
GULF - Actually ....( he holds his breath to control his falling tears but failed ) ...I don't have a family , my mother died when I was five & I don't know anything about my father ...I live with my aunt...she is my only gaurdian ..( he smiles while crying ... remembering his aunt Jenny )

Maa wents to Gulfie & gave him a warm hug....& says "oh my darling don't cry .......Ur mother must be proud for raising such a gentlemen son....& ur aunt must be very happy to have a kid like u....& dont ever again say that u don't have a family ....okay ???
From now onwards , I am ur maa & thanya is ur elder sister......
( we are always here to support & cherrish u little gentle gentlemen ~ says thanya ! )

Gulfie smiles & then suddenly he notices the time ...it's 4'o clock in the evening..........
No I can't be late , I just don't want to be late.....!!!!! ( Gulfie whispers )
Maa...phii' thanya , I have to leave it's time for my job....i'll be back soon....He hugs both of them & picks his bag & leaves in hurry.......

Both the ladies smiles at gulfie's cuteness......!

...............

Now , it's time for mew to leave the university after completing all the lectures & still somewhere & somehow ....he wasn't able to forget the warmth of a hug given by his little teen...." SHIIIAAAAA MEW !!! .....UR DUMB ASS AGAIN MISSES A CHANCE TO ASK LITTLE TEEN'S NAME "..he whispers...

He curses himself a little but still smiles the way they both hugged in the class
( ......He picks his documents & leaves the university.....)

.................

Gulfie enters the cafè loungè & says "Hii" to his favorite friend...Allum !!
Gulf - How r u allum ?....
Allum - I am good , did u find an apartment ?? ....if the answer is still no today , I will take u to my little appartment , I will not let u sleep in the hotel all alone ... doesn't matter if I have to sleep on the floor ...I just don't want u to suffer....!!!
Gulf - Wait my super cute allum ...wait !! ....not just a casual appartment ...I found a loving family also & I am so happy that after so many years I can call someone MAA ...!!
Allum gives a cute & soft hug & Gulfie hugs him back ( while hugging allum he remembers the warmth of his professors hug's ...how he wants to hug his professor more & more ........)
Suddenly the hugs break because , A customer from a side shouts " IF UR CUTE LITTLE BOYFRIEND ROMANCE IS OVER ...CAN I GET MY NUTTY PASTRY & CAPICHINO ??? " .......
( Any guesses who he was ??....u r right ! HE IS MEW )

Gulfie turns around & says " WE R NOT ROMANCING , Mr CUSTOMER "....By the way , can u reapet ur order please ???
He made an eye contact with his customer & realises that he is the professor he felt the warmth with back then in the classroom
...again he felt embarrassed & rushes inside the kitchen & in the whole mean time he locked himself in...& waiting for his professor to gone !
Mew on the other hand was feeling a little bit jealous ...He don't want that warmth to be felt by anyone he felt with his little teen....
( He don't even know his name although !!.......but all he wants is to hug his little teen a little more tighter all alone somewhere , where they won't be disturbed )

He leaves his order on the table with the payment on the side....

Gulfie came outside & allum asks him what happened ?????........but , Gulfie said ....it's a long story !!!!
He went outside to look for his professor to apologise for his rude behaviour & to thank him for comforting with his warm hug in the classroom but no-one was there ....!!

He was sad ......all he wanted to hug his professor one more time but now , he just can't ...

The jobtime was over....Gulfie took his bag & waits for the taxi to drop him at the new residence he will officially be living in.....

Allum comes from inside & holds his hand & says...let me drop u now ....PLEASE !!!

Gulfiee agrees....

( In front of the bunglow )
Allum - u will live in this big bunglow....waaooo , that's so amazing.... invite me sometime too ( he laughs with a joking tone )

Sure , why not !! Gulfie says !':'!

...............

The Maa & thanya was waiting for mew & Gulfie joins them ...they all wait & wait but there was no sign of mew !!....Yet at the end , Gulfiee advices them to sleep & told them that he will wait for phii mew....
After a gap of two hours finally the car came & mew enters....
Gulfie , hello phii mew !! ...

******* They both were shocked *******

Little teen ...?? what are u doing here .....!??!

Mr professor , ur name is mew ?!?

(They both were shocked but yet relieved....seems that they both find the broken pieces left at the previous cafè episode....)

Gulfie sits with mew & they both were having dinner...There was a pindrop silence......& they both finished their meals !!
Mew - well ..little teen what's ur name ?
Gulf - it's Gulf !
...mew smiles at that cute name....
Mew - well , what are u doing here ??
Gulf - i am living here...phii thanya alloted me a room next to ur room....

( Mew was just hiding his blushing - shinning cheeks & controlling his smile)

Although they both walk towards the door of gulfie's room & greets each other with night wishes ....but all they miss is that warmth they felt....they wanted to feel it back...with more confidence , more power , more tighter & yet more comfortably....

.....But mew walks towards his room & Gulfie enters his.....

After a gap of two minutes , someone knocks the door & Gulfie opens it up....

Mew came & hugs his little teen tightly , they barely have space between them...they were so close that they can feel each other's heartbeat....it was something never felt by both of them...
Gulf - professor mew , it's time to sleep !
Mew - shssssshhhhhsssssshh......let me !
Gulf melts in mews arms & hugs him back.......