3

Mew is on the way back to his home & still think about the little teen..He pinches himself & says " I AM SO DUMB , I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME " & HELL WHY I AM SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT ?
He parks his car....picks his documents & moves towards his bunglow where he lives with his mother & step father..He went inside , greets his mother & sits with her as usual & she tends to ask about his first day with his new session & His handsome son starts smiling adorably having thought of his little teen.... Suddenly he lower his smile & say , " As usual as always "..but her mother notices that something was not so usual & despite of asking she shifts the question related to his marriage..

çöñvêrsàtîöñ bêgîñs !!

MEW'S MOM - it's pretty time mew , now me & ur father wants u to get married..

Mew , as usual ignore this marriage related conversation & tends to leave towards his room........

MEW'S MOM - MEW ! MEW ! ...HEY KIDDO LISTEN..!!

( Mew stops & turns back to his mother )

MEW - YES MAA ?

MEW'S MOM - it's been a year that we are wanting u to get married & settle down is that too much to ask for ?

MEW - MAA , from past 10 years..I always do whatever u want & ask me to do..I am just 27 ..can't I get some more time to look for the partner I want to spend the rest of my life with ??
..is that to much to ask for !!

MEW'S MOM felt something very similar with her situation back then as her parents wants her to get married & she accepted & then his husband left her when his son were in his wife's womb...He was a coward , Not ready to accept the responsibility of a child & did what ? HE DIED & NEVER CAME BACK !!...

( Mew know nothing about it..all he knows that his father died a long..long..long time ago )

( Tears falls from her eyes , She hugs mew & then looks at him & says " DON'T WORRY MY CHILD , U CAN GET MARRIED WHEN U R READY , I WILL NEVER FORCE U AGAIN..I LOVE U MY SON.... JUST ALWAYS BE HAPPY )

Mew looks at his mom & hugs her tightly.....Don't cry MAA ...I LOVE U TOO , THANKU.. THANKU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING ME....💖

BOTH FINDS PEACE IN THAT MOTHER - SON MOMENT ✨

.....................

Gulfie got a job but still he needs to find a suitable apartment for him...He again collected the daily newspapers in the evening & contacts every " to be rented apartments " ...but His damn luck !!!
Now , He can do nothing & left with an idea to book a hotel again to spend the night....
NEXT DAY , In the morning...Gulfie was a little bit scared about going to the university..but still manages & prepares himself to fight all the bullies. He wears his uniform , took his bag & left the hotel !
He enters the university & walks towards his class..
He enters the classroom & everybody starts laughing at him & shouting " The sleepy head ..wake up , The sleepy head wake up "
He hold his tears , manages to sit & took out his books from his bag & suddenly the professor Mew comes in....
"Hello class , Good Morning".... Everyone wishes him back & then Settled down...
But , Mews eyes was wondering about his little teen..He looks at the corner & Finds his little teen totally busy in looking outside from the window..He walks towards his bench & says "Hey little teen , Are u okay today ? ... Gulfieee's eyes glitters ups as it's the first time in America someone is asking him ..is he okay , He stood up & hugs mew very tightly " I AM OK NA KHURB , THANKU..THANKU SO MUCH FOR ASKING "
This is the first time when mew felt some relief after hugging someone.A warm which he never wants to leave...both hugs each other back tightly. Now , Everyone is the class is looking at both of them with a surprising gazes... Suddenly Gulfie notices everyone & breaks the warmth between them & says " SORRY NA KHURB....... PROFESSOR !!!!! " , Panicks & leaves the classroom embarrassingly.........