1

Now , it was the beginning of session & Gulfie is now shifted to America from Thailand...it's a totally new experience & gulfiee can't express how much he is excited !
Now it's time to look at the monthly expenses & wait where will he live ? He books a hotel room for one night & then collect all the newspapers related to "To Be Rented Apartments " & finally found 3-4 apartments..He waits for the sunrise & then checks all the three apartments but His luck was quite bad that day..All the apartments were taken off !! ..Now it's time to go to the University , he was excited to meet new people & to make as much friends he can.
When he enters the class , he was surprised..every human present in the class is looking like an angel ( NEET & TIDY WEARING WHITE UNIFORMS ) He move a way towards his seat & the bench was suddenly pulled behind by someone & gulfiee fall down on the ground... feeling the pain of bulling by the mates he thought to be an angle was more than a heartbreak...he was way to innocent for handling this bulshit...He stood up , went back to his seat & took out his books & from the side door professor mew comes.
Professor mew was half thai & half American...His personality is too hot to be explained..star shape tattoos on his neck , perching in his ears ...white shirt & black suit with open buttons in front was driving everyone crazy & then he saw one student sitting on corner bench with his head down...& he wents to him & say him " Hey kiddo , ARE U OKAY ?....WAKE UP , ITS TIME TO STUDY !! "
Everybody starts laughing & gulfieee's pretty face with all over tears on his face gazes at mew with a broken look & suddenly he picks his back & rushes from the classroom....