Chapter 4

The week passed quickly. Jungkook was more comfortable and even allowed me to pet him. Though there was one thing that really stressed me.. He still hasn't changed and I don't know if I make him uncomfortable or its something else.

"Yes I would like to set an appointment for today at 12 is that okay?"
"Really thank you Miss"
I was just about to call BunBun when I heard the sound of his paws.
I turned around and there he was sitting near the couch.

Ugh how should I say it... Maybe Jungkook-ah I know you may not like it but... No no Kookie I know it's a bit scary or maybe... Shoot

"BunBun we are going to the vet in an hour"
I not so gently informed. Opening my eyes I looked his way... He looked... frozen.
Oh no he hates me gosh I know I'm not good at taking care of something that breaths. Cries inwardly.

"I know you may not like it but you should really get checked up"

"Also you are already week here but you still haven't changed to your human form your making me a bit worried."

"Now I'm going to get ready and comeback to take you.. I hope you will be a good bunbun and won't run away"

"Is this clear? "
Oh gosh he looks shaken up.
I came closer and reached out my hand to pet him I sighed with relief when he allowed me.
" Kookie don't worry I will be there and protect you from anything you don't want okay? "
He nodded he's little cute head.

That's good Yena you got this I said to myslef going to my room to find some jeans and t-shirt.

When I came out ready and fresh I saw Jungkook sitting in the same spot I left him.
What a good boy!

" Kookie come here Can you get to your travel cage.. So I can safely put you in the car"
I looked at him as he gently jumped in it.
I softly as possible picked it up quietly whispering prises to a bit scared hybrid.

I was about to open my car door when my phone loudly rang out. Which scared already shaken up Bunny.

"Sorry sorry it's nothing just my phone Kookie"

As fast as possible I opened my car and put the cage in it. Reaching out for my phone I softly closed the door. Sitting in a car I looked at the caller "It somehow happend we are related" the contact name said.

"Hello Tae what are you calling for?"

"noona... noona"

"I'm a bit busy at the moment so If you could please hurry up..."

"Noona it's just I really missed you!!!"
He screamed like a wild person.

"Taehyung"

"Yes"

"Are you perhaps drunk?" I suspiciously asked.

"Noona... How did you know?"

" OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON SCREAMS TO HIS NOOONA I MISS YOU WITH NO CONSIDERATION FOR HER POOR EARS!!!"

"Wow there you sounded just like Jin hyung for a second"

I really can't with him I looked at the clock to see how much time I lost talking with this idiot.

"Tae dear why are you drunk at this time of this beautiful day? "

"Yyy you know it was Jimin's birthday so we went to the club and it kind of got a bit crazy so we went to his apartment afterwards"

"So from what I understand you are safe and sound with Jimin right?"

"Yes yes"

"Tae I'm a bit busy i will be going now for now okay and for goddnes sake drink some water you sound drunk as hell."

" Yeah. Yeah bye noona"

"Bye tae, he hang up little shit"

Okay now we are ready to go I looked at Kookie who was shaking less then before.

"Let's go"
I said driving off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Author - sorry it's so short and that I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school... If you see any mistakes feel free to point them out. English is not my first language. Also can't wait for BE and get well soon Yoongi 💜