Chapter 6: A Dark Awakening

(A/n: In the previous chapter of Remnant's Pharaoh)

Yami Y/n : You dare to call me a monster mortal? Then so be it. I will show you what a monster really is.

(A/n: And now the Continue)

(A/n: Play the music on top of the chapter)

Author's POV

(A/n: Cardin's aura points : 2000, Yami Y/n's (heavily suppressed) aura points : 12000)

After Y/n said that, he dashed towards Cardin in such speed that he seemed to turn invisible in both the human and faunus eye.

Yang : " S-So fast", she said completely astonished by his speed.

Ruby : "E-Even with m-my Semblance being activated I c-cou-couldn't see him m-moving!!!", she said to them.

Cardin : " W-wh-what is that!? W-What are you?!", he said towards Y/n scared for his life seeing the sheer malice and darkness in Y/n's Crimson eyes.

Yami Y/n :" * chuckles darkly towards Cardin's horrified face * You should have never tried to challenge me and question my honor in the first place. But as it seems, your honor is as big as your brain. Non. Existing.", he sneered towards him, his voice now has a slightly heard ominous echo behind it and saw that Cardin decided (as obviously) to become an even bigger moron by trying to attack him.

Yami Y/n :" * he does not even bother to dodge his attacks, as Cardin's mace was deflected by his aura EVERY single time * In the beginning I decided to be more merciful towards you and didn't even try to harm you, but it seems to me that you didn't even respected that enough to stop being a moron. Alas, as someone else said a mongrel never stops being one till the day it dies. So I decided to absolve you of your misery. ", he said to him and using his thumb and forefinger flicked him away.

(A/n: Just like that, but replace Yami Y/n with Beerus and Super Saiyan 3 Goku with Cardin) ( A/n : In the Fate Grand Zero universe)

( A/n : In the Fate Grand Zero universe)

(A/n : Yami Y/n's (heavily suppressed) aura points : 12000, Cardin's aura points : 1000)

A sertain blond haired, red eyed man who is clad in a golden armor with a dark red cape has sneezed. This man is none other than the King Of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself.

Gilgamesh :" * thinks to himself * It seems like someone has finally decided to steal my thoughts on mongrels after all.", he thought to himself.

( A/n : Stop the previous music and begin this one)