Chapter 4 - Part 4

Chapter 4: Part Four

Notes:

Okay, so... I didn't mean to, but, I LIED! There will be FIVE parts, not four, to Bond! So yay!? There was just too much to fit in to a final chapter. But next one, alas, is the last. XD Hope everyone likes this. Chapter is broken up into 3 parts.

Thank you Waymay for not making fun of me, even when I make obvious mistakes. XD Empire, chapter 3 is up! Go check it out! Waymay is creating a great story with this one, folks! Also, I've written a cute oneshot dramione titled: Pitch! Please check it out when you get a chance.
~A.
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

__________________________

The Studio
__________________________

Oh, come, take my hand
And run through playland
So high, too high at the carnival

And it's all fun and games,
'Til somebody falls in love,
But you've already bought a ticket,
And there's no turning back now

"Carousel" by Melanie Martinez

The Studio Room: if the name wasn't enough of a dead giveaway for Hermione, maybe it would be the tarps draping all around the gallery-like setup, paint canisters and brushes placed, seemingly random, at different stations. Draco walked the room, eyeing over each and every tool at his disposal, a smirk perched across his mouth.

"Remind me again how this is supposed to be sexually appealing?" asked Hermione as she slipped off her light jacket (it was rather chilly outside this evening) and placed it on a coat rack nearby, revealing her simple white t-shirt and black shorts, as per Draco's request for tonight to wear something 'she didn't mind getting messy in'. Down below she felt rather out of place amongst the partier goers. It was rave night, thankfully, so the lights had been turned down extra low so everyone could see the glow of their magical glow sticks that changed colors every few seconds. Hermione was given one at the door, and still wore it around her wrist now, matching Draco.

"How is this not?" he replied.

"Paint is hardly something I think of when I imagine 'kink'."

"Why don't you take a closer look?"

Draco waited patiently as Hermione approached a nearby table, examining the different paint canisters there. Each of them were labeled, not with a color, but with a flavor. Strawberry. Treacle Tart. Dreamsicle. Chocolate. Vanilla Bean. Seaweed.

"They're edible."

He nodded.

"What about the canvas?"

"We're the canvas.- It's body paint."

"Oh." Her eyes went wide and a blush crept up her neck. "Oh!" Hermione giggled nervously. "I understand now." Wow, she felt embarrassed. Putting two and two together shouldn't have been difficult for her. She walked to another station, where different bins of marble-painted water rested. Some were mixes of reds, blues, and yellows while others held softer, more earthy shades. "What's this?"

Draco walked up next to her, arms tucked behind his back. "Marbling, I believe."

"Marbling?"