chapter 10

The pure radiance of Harry's smile, throughout the duration of his two-minute shower, could probably blind somebody. A jubilant atmosphere hung over him, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't have another fast wank in the shower due to how sheerly hot what he'd just done with Louis was.

When he had turned off the water and jumped out the shower, he helped himself to a fresh towel from on the shelf and used his forearm to wipe the condensation away from the mirror to take a look at himself. Despite having been stood in the shower for a good couple of minutes, his lips were still red and slightly swollen. It made him smirk to himself to think Louis had been the cause of that. Holy shit, he had actually given him a blowjob, and it was the hottest experience of his whole seventeen years of life.

He ruffled his hair dry, routinely flicking his slightly damp fringe to the side across his head before chucking the towel into the laundry basket in the corner. To think Louis was across the corridor right now, most likely thinking about what had happened too, made Harry's stomach erupt with butterflies. He wanted every thought and feeling Louis was having to be printed onto a script for him, so he could read it and know what was going on from his side of this.

Harry speedily dressed, grabbed his phone from the windowsill, and switched off the light as he left the bathroom. There was no longer a pool of light shining from beneath Louis' door, expressing that maybe he was trying to get some sleep already. Maybe the orgasm Harry gave him was aiding that rest. Shit.

Using his phone's torch once again, he jogged down the stairs and returned to the living, almost to have a genuine heart attack. Liam and Niall were awake again, sat up and watching the movie once again. Oh God, Harry had hoped they'd been asleep the whole time. His paranoia immediately told him that they knew what had really happened upstairs, despite it being virtually impossible: he and Louis had been quiet enough.

"Look who's finally returned." Liam greeted, although his genuine, undeterred smile settled Harry. "Why'd you take so long?"

"I wasn't that long, was I?" He defended, sitting back down in his previous spot, which was cold to settle down into. "The water was nice and warm, I didn't realise how long I'd been."

"Yeah, that shower is nice. I usually stay in there a while too." Liam seemed to disband the topic completely, his eyes returning to the television.

"I thought you two were sleeping, anyway? What happened to that?" Harry wondered, bringing the blanket up to rest against his face. He could still taste the slightly salty taste of Louis in his mouth. It was absolutely filthy of him, sitting there talking to Liam with that piquant tinge still coating his tongue.

"There was some fucking gun war scene in this," Niall nudged his head towards the screen as he spoke, "Scared the absolute shit outta both of us. We decided to just stay awake."

Harry chuckled at the thought of the two of them jumping out of their deep sleep, absolutely terrified as the new sounds filled the room.

"Surely it's almost finished now, the film?" He asked. Liam grabbed the remote to check the remaining time.

"Ten minutes left."

That was still too long for Harry to withstand. But he was attempting to bite back a smile as he sat there, taking out his phone to distract himself. He tried not to let his breath hitch when he saw that he had a Facebook message from Louis waiting, one that had been there since he had gone back to his room.