Chapter Five

Olaf's P.O.V.

It felt awkward sitting next to Y/n on the small sofa, but at the same time, it was nice being next to her and letting her talk about her grief. I had never been good at talking to girls, but with her, it felt like I had talked to numerous women before. "You know, it feels kind of relaxing now that I get to talk about it with you, normally I just hide my feelings," Y/n said looking over at me. "It is relaxing to get those stressful emotions out, I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I feel your pain," I nodded in agreement. 

We gazed into each other's eyes for a while, and then I heard the sound of my stomach start to grumble. "I agree with your stomach, I'm starting to get a little hungry," Y/n giggled. I knew that during her time of grief, I would have to be there for her for some of regular everyday tasks. "I'll make some sandwiches, I will right back," I smiled. I walked through the long halls of the mansion and entered the kitchen.

It was a beautiful dark wood-paneled kitchen, and it looked like a kitchen that the extremely rich would have. It took me a while to find the food, I had never been inside the kitchen of my home before, we usually had servants that would make us meals. In fact, the kitchen was the only room that I was not allowed to enter in my mansion.

Eventually, I found the food, and I made a few small sandwiches for the both of us, some had cucumbers, while others had different types of cheese. "Lunch is served," I said as I placed the sandwiches on the small table next to the sofa. "Thank you, this is very sweet of you," she smiled before she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Your very welcome, I'm here for you. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask," After that, we didn't say another word to each other until after we were done eating. "Is there anything else I could do for you?" I asked. Y/n looked me in the eyes, and a small smile spread across her face. "Could you just hold me?" she asked. I was a little shocked by the request, but of course, I agreed and carefully wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my chest.

"It's not fair," she muffled. I patted her back gently and I could feel small strands of her hair touch my cheek. "I know it's not, nobody deserves to go through that," I whispered to her. we stayed in that embrace for a while, and every second that we stayed in each other's arms, I started to feel my heartbeat start to beat faster and faster inside my chest, and then suddenly, a small thought crossed my mind.

Could I be falling in love with her?