ALWAYS

Hello guys. Have a new part. Enjoy it❤❤❤
Thank You
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAMJOON'S POV

I am a doctor. Really tough.

Jin is really sensitive. He cry when someone die. He always try hard to safe someone. Like every doctor wish they can save someone but its all depend on the GOD.

Our sweet story lead us to the perfect couple.

Whenever i see him..its looks like my world starts with him and ends on him.

He calls me HONEY when he is nervous.

He always helps me to get out of stress.

We both were going to be in one apartment as we both are alone. My parents died when i was only 10 and Jin's parents died when he was 14.

I was living with my uncle and aunt. They helped me alot in my studies but then i think i am a burden on them so i got seperate and send much money as i can to them. They said they dont want it as their Son Tharn  get enough for their family.

Tharn is really a good person. Sometimes a child of parents get jealous when someone get to his house and when their parents love equally to both of them. But no. Tharn never got jealous or mad. He is older than me and he always behaves like a good brother. He is always caring and he is still single.

He also asked me that dont send your salery here but i said to everyone that this is the return way of what you gave me as a Thank You.

I love them alot. I meet them three times in a week

They know about Jin but Jin dont know that. He said that he isnt ready for telljng everyone that he is in realtion.

I respect his request.

He means alot to me and i cant ignore this that what he want, he dont gets. I try always that he gets all of the things he wants. But he never wants more.

I like him. I will never hurt him.

We are shifting in one apartment and he takes sometimes off in hospital but i didnt.

Whenever i comes to that apartment, Jin is always working and when he see me he comes to me hug me and a small peck on lips is now very simple. Whenever i come home. I am welcomed by these sweet things which makes my tiredness vanish.

I know why he is working. Wr are shifting and thats why there are alot of the things to do which he is handling alone.

But he never complains.

One day i ask him that why he is doing this all alone he said that he likes to work for US. For the LOVE we have for eachother and he will never get tired of working for both of us.

I kissed on his head then he cuddles into me and slept.

I looks at him and then i made a promise that i will ALWAYS lookafter him and will never leave him. My love for him will never ends. I give a sweet peck on his plump lips and then i fell a sleep.

I promise. JIN WILL BE MINE FOREVER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------