Moving in

**𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫**

This isn't a ship book. I will not be adding any ships unless I am given permission to by the original creator of the au but I highly doubt I will so HA SUCK IT- *cough* In till then if it does happen, I do not desire at all to make this a ship book. Again this isn't my au, the original creator's Twitter is in the description, so go follow them. Also, this story is about 3 years and a few months from the current time so it's early 2024 meaning Tubbo and Tommy are 19(?). Though that doesn't mean there will be "smut" or "lemon" even if I am given permission to ship people in this au!!! I will be using there persona's they have created so these are not the real people themselves and again no shipping will be in this which should be apparent by now :)

 I will not be using their real names either meaning the closest thing to their actual names your gonna get is prefixes of them. On the other hand, I have no bloody idea where Tommy or any of these YouTubers live exactly so this is gonna take place near Brighton where Philza, Niki, Fundy, Wilbur, and Tommy met! (also Tubbo??) I am though in the US so if I get any information about the UK wrong please call me out on it!  :D

-A/n end-

/ 6:23 p.m. / Somewhere near Brighton, UK /

Tommy sighed and picked back up the box. "Do you know if we got everything?" Tommy said as he walked towards the room he heard a noise come from. He stopped at the door. Tubbo walked towards a wide stairway that leads upwards to the second story.  

"I am positive Tommy. Stop being so paranoid." Tubbo slightly rolled his eyes. He took about two to three steps up the steep stairs then stopped to keep his balance stable because of the two boxes he held. "Do you think we should share a room? Maybe do bunk beds like we did when we were younger??" He said cheerily. 

Now it was Tommy's turn to roll his eyes. "I don't really care as long as the room we share has enough room for all and BOTH of our stuff." He walked into the room losing sight of Tubbo as he walked more inside he finally realized just what the relator meant about this place being old and some other things... He put down the box he was holding on a dust-covered golden, he thought brown colored armchair. The room was very cluttered with bookshelves and random probably outdated trinkets and such.

He walked towards the windows that looked over the populated city in a dark hue though he tilted his head slightly upward to still see a glistening sunset which was merely gone because of how late it was becoming. He opened up the two windows but then heaved in frustration. 

"This is gonna take so long to fix up." He turned his feet and body around back to the box to just now notice an acoustic guitar next to the chair. 

"Huh?" He walked over to it. "How did I not notice this earlier?" He questioned but just shrugged and grabbed it carefully trying to making sure it wasn't too fragile. 

"This thing is a beauty.." His eyes sparkled as he looked at it. Of course, he couldn't play the guitar though he still loved listening to the sounds they made. As he slowly strummed the guitar strings making a rhythmic toon echo out in the room. For something that was seemingly here for years it played so well and clean compared to its exterior.

"Holy shit! This thing plays as if it was just bought!" He grinned. 

As he was about to put the mysterious guitar down. Tommy heard footsteps out of nowhere. His head jolted from side to side. Every hair on his skin grew and tingled. He slid the guitar to his chest and backed up.