A sword

(Not my art)

- A/n -

Got nothing much to say today except, uh- pretend they're on the outskirts of Brighton and there's a fucking forest, okay?! Okay.

Wolfy the au creator had not originally said the house was in a forest.

*cough*

Hope you're enjoying this so far, I love reading all your comments. I am again so sorry for the long wait. I hope this satisfies your hunger for now.

Big thanks to my editor, Lemonboia as well!

Maybe click that little star to support?

:D

- A/n end -

Tommy had just finished brushing his teeth. He dropped his red brush in a little cup and spit some unearthly water. His braces were a little sore but he was getting them checked up later this week and taken off the mid-next year so he didn't care too much. He picked at the little wires.

Like any normal kid he was supposed to get them taken off years ago but for some reason, the doctor said he couldn't.

He grew impatient for them to no longer occupy the space on his teeth.

Though some would say they gave him character when others would say they looked ridiculous and janky for his age. They make fun of the young adult, he didn't listen to their mockery but it still hurt.

So a pain in his 'arse' they were.

He spat again and fluffed up his blonde locks, moving his hair from side to side till it looked good enough.

"I'm coming back down Tubbo!" He shouted as he busts open the bathroom door and ran downstairs.

"That took forever. Can I take my shower now?"

"Oh! Sure. Sorry, bud." He said scratching his neck while grinning.

Tubbo sighed contently as he made his way to the stairs holding a baby blue towel and a bottle of body wash.

"It's fine Toms. I'll be done shortly." He said in the distance as he was now upstairs. The bathroom door slammed causing a creak in the boards. He would have to fix that.

The boards would either have to be ripped up and replaced or cleaned and reattached to the mystery surface below them.

Tommy took out his phone and began to search the wonderful world of Amazon.

They had to find some new decorations somehow, correct? He chuckled to himself as he scrolled endlessly. After a few seconds of not finding anything worthwhile while he searched up 'hanging lights'.

He knew Tubbo would love a few aesthetically pleasing items for their room. They still had to get the beds up and still had to clean them thoroughly.

Those damned cobwebs were not going to stay for long. Knowing Tommy, Tubbo would guess before anything that those would've been gone by now.

Surprise, surprise. They weren't.

He groaned clutching a piece of his hair as he sat down on the counter. He was tired of standing.

After a few minutes of looking. He bought a few lights, a carpet, and some other things that would be revealed at a later date.

He smirked. Tubbo would be out in a few minutes so he decided that now would be a good time to at least try to unpack the furniture.