𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 // 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗀.

would you...be mine?
-
alex :
i walked into the jewelry store, trying to find the perfect necklace for alaiyah. she liked pretty basic things, not too blingy. i went over to the gold chains, picking out a not too thick one. the cashier got it out and i went over to the pendants. "could i possibly get one custom made?" "yes of course, pick one out and i'll take it to the back and get whatever you want on it." i smiled and pointed to the flat gold heart. "this one right here." "ok and what would you like on it?" "uh- today's date, and under it could you write 'i love you'?" "yes. i'll be back" i nodded and pulled out my phone, going to text her.
-
alexander 🥺
hiiii laiyah

laiy laiy 💘
hiiii hammy

alexander 🥺
ok so i'm gonna need you to get ready, i'm gonna come & get you @ eight. don't dress fancy- dress like your staying in you know?

laiy laiy 💘
ok, i'll be ready by then :)) see you later xander

alexander 🥺
<33
-
alaiyah :
i smiled at my phone and walked to my closet, pulling out my black sweatpants and one of alex's' shirts. he gave me this when we were in 10th grade...can't believe i still have it. i slipped the pants and shirt on and sat on my bed, taking a few pictures.
-

swipe!

swipe!

liked by blesiv and 16,723 othersbaby

baby.laiy @blesiv yeah this is ur shirt ;)

blesiv uh... fawk you i was looking for that shirt 🙄
baby.laiy @blesiv bye you gave this to me four years ago
blesiv @baby.laiy i- ok

dessxmx so pretty bebe 🥺
baby.laiy @dessxmx i love you :(

paekaaa bad bitty alert !!
baby.laiy @paekaaa byeeeeee all you- gero is one lucky man 😼
*comment liked by paekaaa*
-
alex :
i pulled up to alaiyahs house and got out of the car, walking to the door. i rang the doorbell and she came almost immediately. "hi alex" "hi laiy" i smiled and grabbed her hand, walking to the car. i opened her door and closed it once she got in, then went to the drivers side. "you ready for a night of adventure?" i said, a silly smile on my face. "of course" she said, letting out a laugh.
-

hey :) i'm breaking this into two parts. i'll post the next part later, i'm tired lolz. hope y'all enjoy