𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 // 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗀

would you...be mine?
-
alex :
first location, the woods behind my house. we used to come here after school, there's a cave if you go far enough. and inside the cave was a beautiful waterfall in on the other side of the cliff. you'd never expect this type of stuff in reno. i went in there earlier and set up blankets and some snacks. "alex- why are we here?" "becauseeeee i wanted to come again" "fineee" she said, laughing a bit. we got to the end and she saw the setup. "awww alex this is so cute" she said, smiling. "thank you! this took a while" she laughed and sat down on the blanket, grabbing the bag of takis. i laid my head on her shoulder and grabbed the hot cheetos, looking at the waterfall. it was pitch black outside but somehow the waterfall looked so light.
-
alaiyah :
i looked down at him, smiling a bit. we haven't been like this in a while. "i missed this" he looked up at me and grinned. "me too" he got up and went to a corner, going through his jacket. "what are you doing?" "don't worry about it" he said, a smile plastered on his face. i rolled my eyes and turned back around, eating my takis.
-
alex :
i got the box from my jacket palms sweating a bit. "hey laiy?" "what?" she said, sounding annoyed. "come hereeee" "why?" "can you please just come here?" she huffed and stood up, walking towards me. "what hamid?" "ok so, i've been wanting to do this for a whileee, and yeah. we've been best friends for forever, and i'd like to take that to the next level..." slight tears came to her eyes. "alaiyah caitlyn walker, will you be mine?" i said, smiling after. tears fell and she pulled me into a hug. "so is that a yes?" "yess hamid" she said, laughing a bit. "i love you" "i love you too" i pulled away and opened the box, revealing the necklace. she gasped and pulled it out, handing it to me, pulling her hair up. "can you put it on me?" "of course" i put the necklace on her and she turned around, pulling me into a kiss. she smiled and i did too.
-

liked by dessxmx devynkohl and 90,273 othersbaby

baby.laiy 11.7.20 @blesiv

devynkohl AHHHH i've been waiting!
baby.laiy @devynkohl tehe :))

dessxmx omg ur fr?!
baby.laiy @dessxmx yessmaam
dessxmx @baby.laiy OHHH SHIT
*comment liked by baby.laiy*
-

yup this is the end LMJSNJSAJ pls this was bad but i didn't have any other ideas. enjoy whores.