Chapter Two.

A/N: Well, I think I'll be posting everyday hehe, I have a lot of motivation and I am writing chapter after chapter then revising it before I post. I am working on Chapter Four seeing as Chapter Three is already complete but I'm not one to double post. I will have a one shot book, for all animes. No, I will not post my old ones there. I will be rewriting those and putting them in a story called "My old shots." (Art not mine.) Got a little carried away oops?👀😅
____________________________________________________________________________

Private message between Atsumu and Sakusa.

Atsu💞✨: Omi-Omi?

Omi-Omi😷💖: Yes Miya?

Atsu: Can you come to Inarazaki with some clothes I can wear? Mine got all dirty and tarnished after I fell.. 👉👈

Omi-Omi: Oh my- sure, I'll be there in about 20 minutes, the gym?

Atsu: Locker/Clubroom, if you don't mind, please?...🥺

Omi-Omi: Of course Atsu, I'll see ya in a few.

Atsu: Thank you Omi-Kun!

Smiling, Atsumu sighed, relieved Sakusa didn't ask too many questions. Waiting for him, Atsumu put on a pair of tight boxers, replaying last night's events. As he held in his sobs, soft footsteps approached the locker room. Drying his eyes, Atsumu's head snapped up and turned towards the door as he heard it open, seeing his crush and best friend with a bag.

"Omi-Omi! You came!" he giggled softly, bouncing up and skipping over to Sakusa, completely forgetting he was only in boxers.

Sakusa turned red, "Uh, Atsumu, please don't do that." tilting his head, a confused look overcame Atsumu's face, until he looked down and saw what Sakusa had been looking at before he turned his head to the wall. Blushing furiously, Atsumu looked back up, smiling shyly.

"Sorry Omi-Kun, I kinda forgot," he chuckled nervously, hearing a small, 'It's fine' before looking over to the bag, "Can I?" nodding to the bag, a silent question hanging in the air.

Sakusa handed Atsumu the bag, before turning around, "I don't know what your school finds appropriate, so I just got some sweatpants and a t-shirt." Smiling brightly, Atsumu put on the pants and shirt, noticing a hoodie, which he also put on.

"How do I look Omi-Omi?" When Sakusa turned around, his whole face flushed red. "Are you okay Omi-Kun?! You're red!" Atsumu slowly got close to Sakusa, standing on his tippy toes to feel Kiyoomi's temperature. "You're burning up Omi... Are you sick?"

Sakusa shook his head no, not trusting his voice. That only made Atsumu's frown deepened, pulling Sakusa to the bench and making him sit down. Sakusa couldn't handle how soft and caring Atsumu was. Internally gay panicking, Sakusa Kiyoomi looked the faux blonde up and down, noticing small things he hadn't before. Sakusa looked into Atsumu's honey eyes, then to his small button nose, his plump lips that were formed into an adorable pout, to his small neck that would look just perfect with a collar, claiming his as Kiyoomi's, to his shoulders, how the faded yellow sleeve slipping down one side, showing his collarbone, to how it draped over his small waist, down legs until the hoodie stopped just above his knees. The sweatpants were way too big, loosely hanging on Atsumu's hips even with the drawstrings pulled tight. The ends swarmed around his feet, covering his feet. His eyes once again trailed up to Atsumu's face, noticing the soft look in his eyes. His beautiful golden hair that just looked so soft, he wanted to squish Atsumu's cheeks, cooing and running his fingers through his hair. Snapping back to reality, Sakusa didn't notice that Atsumu was practically on top of him, sitting on his lap with a worried expression.

"Omi-Omi? Are you okay? You're really red and seem to be dozing off. Do I need to call 'Mori to come pick you up?" He asked softly, hands running through black curls. Sakusa sighed contentedly, grabbing Atsunu's waist gently, pulling him closer.

He missed the way Atsumu tensed, tucking his face in his chest, Kiyoomi sighed. "I'm fine Atsu," hey whispered, voice coming out muffled, "Just a bit tired."

"'M sorry if I woke you, I didn't mean to," Atsumu whispered, small tears forming in the corner of his honey eyes, which Sakusa quickly wiped away.

"It's fine 'tsumu, I'm gonna stay till ya get out, okay? I don't have the energy to walk home or deal with Komori."

Atsumu nodded, leaning over to pick up his phone. "It's almost time practice starts, we'll sit out today, okay?" Sakusa nodded, picking Atsumu up princess style, walking out to the gym.