chapter one

THIS IS A JOKE 

Deku's P.O.V

I'm walking on campus as I bump into Todoroki "Ahh! I'm so sorry todoroki!"

"It's ok Midoriya," he said as he reached out his hand to me. I Took his hand and he pulled me up "Holy shit you have the weight of a feather do you eat?"

"Yes I eat, I'm just a SkInNy LeGeNd!"

"the frick"

"I don't wanna be late so bye todoroki"

MaGiCaL TiMe skip bright to by my sister being possessed by a demon

As I was eating vegetable Katsudon and todoroki came out of nowhere and was staring at me like i was a cannibal IT'S JUST BROCCOLI Deku: " stop staring at me as if imma cannibal bro im not a piece of broccoli"

"ok but like you basically you are, so shush" the fuck? And then todoroki left I cleaned up my dishes and went outside to go on a jog and for THE THIRTEENTH MILLION FUCKING TIME I SAW SHOUTO TODOROKI! " Hello midoriya why are you here?"

" i'm going on the same jog that i've been going on for years. What are you doing here?

" I just got back from training, do you mind if i jog with you?" " i don't really mind" as we were jogging as todoroki stopped " you ok todoroki?" " yeah umm can i try something?"

" sure?" todoroki smashed his lips onto mine. I turned more red than Kirishima's hair and then we pulled apart "ajbskskskwskkskijiejhuehyue" " midoriya what did you say?"

"Ajbskskskwskkskijiejhuehyue" " ok then"

Todoroki POV

I think I'm gay... gl

(A/N you just fricking kissed him of course ur gay but ur also stoopid )

wtf is wrong with me 

anyways thats the end for now