chapter two 2

( i was sad so this chapter is sad)

Nobody pov

Deku ran off to the dorms as Todoroki chased after him "Deku! Wait, I'm sorry! Deku please!" deku kept running and todoroki grabbed his wrist and spun deku around to face him he saw deku with tears running down his face he put his hand on dekus cheek " deku i'm sorry i should have said something before i did that please forgive me ." deku kept crying " todoroki i'm sorry i just-" and he ran up to his dorm room and locked the door " deku please can we talk todoroki said at dekus door he heard no response " ok then i understand"

Deku POV

I love todoroki but with what i'm planning to do i can't date him i'll break his heart besides he doesn't actually love me right nobody does i'm just a loser ugh i don't know anymore whatever i'm just gonna sleep

In the morning because carl wheezer

"Deku-Kun ready to walk to school together?" i heard uraraka say as i sat on my bed with no response say something deku come on say your sick or something just don't make her suspicious i sat in silence " Oh ok then " she said as i heard walk away stupid now she might think something up whatever i got up walked to the bathroom ( A/N its in his room now ok?) i wanted to go to class but i wouldn't not today i don't wanna see anyone

TiME SkIp BrOuGhT tO yOu By My SiStEr BuRnInG mY hOmEwOrK

I heard a knock on my door and a couple muffled voices " midoriya you ok in there i've heard you haven't left your room in 4 days " it was aizawa i should have said yes im fine but as i had the entire time i stayed silent " midoriya if you don't say something were coming in there " i knew i was a bleeding mess on the floor but when i tried to say something no sound came out of my mouth i couldn't speak "one" oh no what do i do "two" oh shit how do i say i'm ok in here umm" three" oh no " were coming in midoriya"

What if my thoughts were interrupted by my door crashing down? They looked scared as they saw all the blood on the floor. ''It's not his right?" " mic i think it is" " young midoriya where are you?" i stiffened up and stayed in the corner 30 seconds later they saw me. The last thing I saw was allmight looked concerned but why I thought as I blacked out.

I awoke to a loud beeping noise what the hell is that annoying sound as i sat up i saw that i was in a hospital all might looked up at me and saw that he was crying oh no i failed " young midoriya why didn't you tell anyone anything not even one small thing we could have helped you" "i-i- i dont what to say midoriya you could have told me something we are best friend " i saw todoroki crying "say something midoriya please you haven't said anything in forever i wanna hear your voice" i saw uraraka i tried to speak but it didn't work i tried again only to come out with a small squeak all might looked scared everyone did i tried for the

hird time and said " i'm sorry i didnt wanna make you all cry it's my fault sorry" todoroki started sobbing i looked around it seemed as if i had made it worse " midoriya it's not your fault we just- we could have helped you we were here and you never said a thing" a doctor came in and i stopped focusing i didnt wanna hear what he was gonna say" he needs to be supervised by one person at the most two keep socailing down because currently that's too much he also will not be able to attend class for a while other then that he is fine"

" Shouto todoroki you will be the one who will watch midoriya at all times and you two will have to share a dorm for the time period you can pick which one."

" yes sensei, come on midoriya let's go back" todoroki said as he took my hand and led me to his car he opened the door let me and then got in himself he started sobbing i didn't know what to do so i sat there and cocked my head to the side and stared at him " im sorry its my fault isn't it i shouldn't have kissed you i'm so sore-"

" it's not your fault i was planning it for years don't blame yourself "

' years and you didn't tell anyone?!?!?"

"I thought they would say that im weak "

'Weak?!?!?!"

" let's go home deku we'll talk then"

"Ok"

I heard the radio play a song I loved and I could help but hum along. Todoroki looked at me and then back to the road " you like cavetown?"

" mhm "

" interesting"

He said as he parked i got out and we started walking into the dorm and i saw 3 people iida bakugou and uraraka

Bakugo looked at me and said " i didn't mean what I said in middle school , right?" " i-i-i i just i don't know i don't know why i did it but i did im sorry." he hugged me and flinched at the sudden hug but this was weird bakugou being nice it wasn't normal iida just looked at me " deku you should have told someone you were feeling that way "

" i-i-i i im sorry iida"

" deku-kun thank god you're alive"

I smiled a bit and then i looked at todoroki as if to ask can we go to my dorm please he looked back a nodded " guys midoriya is gonna go to his dorm and as appointed by aizawa im going with him so bye" he said as we walked up to my dorm all the blood on the floor was gone so that is nice i sat on my bed and motioned todoroki to do the same he said " i think we should stay in my dorm because i don't know what you have in here and what you wanna do with it so get your clothes and lets go"

" mhm that makes sense" i packed all my cloths and we went up to his room 

1086 words 

this was not checked by friend so the grammer and spelling sucks  

have a nice day bye