Chapter 10

Kaylai King.

California

"Maa I found a cute little high-rise condo" I said while laying down next to my mom on her bed as she was watching a Netflix show. Sliding thru the pictures it showed of each room. "Really how much is rent" she said pausing her show to look at the pictures.

"Umm I think it's $5,000 each month because the rent is pricey, it has 2 bed 2 bath and I wanna make a studio room so I can have space for my clients when I start back doing hair" I said turning my phone off and laying my head on her shoulder.

"You really moving huh" she said looking at me

"Yeah i'm so excited and nervous at the same time, i'm not gonna move far because I will miss Sin and you" I said sighing

"I'm really proud of you, i'm happy you leaving, finally get to have my studio room so I can start back at photography"

"Ma you are soo mean, I thought you were gonna say your gonna miss me and I dont want you to leave" I said sitting up looking at her

"I'll miss you and everthing nice, but I need a studio" she said laughing

"wow, Sin come here" I yelled

"yes girl"

"I found a cute condo I'm thinking about moving there and mom not even gonna miss, will you sissy" I said looking at her

"Ooh ma you can finally get your studio" she said smiling with ma

"Wow" I said looking at both of them shaking my head

"Sis we is gonna miss you, you just down the street you is not going far, not like you moving out of state" she said laughing at me

"I'm just saying i'm not gonna be in the house no more and I just thought, but damn never mind" I said getting up and walking to my room

"Get out your feelings"

"Mmmm"

After booking a in person open house with the realtor I laid down Instagram scrolling down bored out of my mind.

                                       @liYAH

                                       @liYAH.Li
                                    That's just that.

                               VIEW 120 COMMENTS

After I seen that tweet I got irritated so quick, cause bitch why do you have a problem with me like damn did I miss something because she got tew much fucking pressure on her chest for nothing.

Closing out of the Instagram I made it to my call log and scrolled all they way down to her name pressing it. I wanna know what the fuck her problem is, cause if she has all this animosity she needs to speak the fuck up. Letting it ring until it went straight to the voicemail.

I went back to instagram going live, cause now I'm annoyed. Letting the views roll in I started reading the comments laughing at people telling about what she posted again, shaking my head.

"Hey y'all"

"Im just stressed I'm bout to move into my own place just a lot of stress"

"I know I haven't posted in a minute cause I have a little surprised for my Kdolls this week so y'all better have my post notification on"

While reading the comments and laughing at some of them I just relaxed talking to them on live on what kind of places I was looking for. "What y'all mean she here. who" I asked looking at the comments.

"Liyah wants to join my live ok." I said out loud accepting it.

"Hi"

"Why you didn't answer your phone a few minutes ago" I said looking at her muggin.

"Cause I didn't feel like it" she said while rolling her eyes

"So what's the problem liyah, your posting shit that's directed towards me and ion get it"

"I just feel like your fake as fuck, you don't call no more and I been hearing shit from a lot of people saying your ass been talking shit when I left for college"

"Girl how i'm talking shit when I don't even get a reply from you, how about if you had a problem with me you should've picked up the fucking phone and said something. I AM NOT finna deal with this childish ass shit, we is not in high school no more. You haven't called me in weeks--"

"Bitch i'm not obligated to answer every fucking call from you, you think just cause you got a little clout you forgot who was in the beginning" she said cutting me off

"Don't cut me off, now I see where all this is coming from, i'm not finna keeping going back in fourth with you on the internet when your ass has my number. I'm not finna give you the attention you want. If you don't want to be friends cool. But stop coming in my lives and on my page, stay in your fucking lane" I said kicking her out the live.

"Ugh that shit is annoying like why is you trying to make drama with lil ole me" I said laughing at some of the comments hyping me up when I was going in on her.

"Yeah she had me fucked up, i'm not a drama person ion like that shit" I said reading more comments, showing that Shootxbch wanted to go live, so I waited for it to connect before speaking.

"Yes" I said looking at him

"Why is you on live arguing with that rat"

"I wasn't trying to argue with her, I called her first and she didn't answer so I just went live with my fans and she joined the live"

"You don't need to be arguing with her dumbass she a fucking bum in a different state that's making drama with you because you well known now and she want a lil clout"

"I know" I said reading the comment laughing at them

"Ooh my Kdolls in love you with" I said

"I know im fine. Y'all some kids in this live ion want y'all, lil ass kids, go play with some dolls" he said reading the comments

"Don't talk shit about my Kdolls, yes y'all he is mean for what ion know"

I'm gonna text when you get off this live, don't talk about that rat on here don't need nothing to get her clout up with her dumbass, get off this shit" he said before leaving the live

"Ok y'all ummm. i'm going to sign out but make sure y'all turn your post notifications on so you dont miss nothing" I said reading the comment laughing

"NO, I want to get off because I choose too, not him, don't be extra now" I said rolling my eyes laughing leaving the live.

____________________________________________________________________________

VOTE PLS.

COMMENT 40+

SHAREE