Chapter 3

***

***

3rd person

After being instructed to go to Yoongi's room to apologize, Taehyung and Jungkook slowly made their way to where their Yoongi hyung is currently trying to calm down before he suddenly gets a heart attack.

"This is your fault," Jungkook mutters under his breath as they arrive in front of Yoongi's door. "If you would just wait for your turn then Yoongi hyung wouldn't be angry right now."

Taehyung crosses his arms, "Yah! You're the one to blame here Jungkook-ah, you were taking all the time hyung would have spent with me."

The two only glared at each other before hearing a faint voice coming from inside the room.

"Are you two just going to stand there or what?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other for a moment before turning the knob and walking inside the room to see their hyung covered with a huge blanket.

The room is quiet and is filled with usually dark colors and the occasional white. It may look cold and unwelcoming because of the aura it gives off but they were welcomed by a warm vibe and the room is filled with their hyung's seemingly strong fresh and woody scent but with a hint of sweet flowers.

Taehyung closes his eyes as he takes a whiff of Yoongi's lingering scent around his room. He doesn't know why but he noticed that Yoongi's scent has been stronger lately and something inside him just wants to hold his hyung for the whole day and keep him close.

Jungkook on the other hand, sighs happily as he also breathes in deeply to take as much of Yoongi's scent. Just like Taehyung, he has noticed that Yoongi's scent is becoming stronger and sweeter, making him want to just cuddle with his hyung for the whole day.

Sure, all the members are very close to each other as they like to smell the other members' scent since they are an official pack but betas usually have faint scents which is why the four alphas of Bangtan literally place their noses on their beta members' scent gland to directly smell their scents.

Yoongi's scent has definitely gotten stronger and sweeter which is a pretty weird thing to happen to a beta like him.

With all of the self-control left in Taehyung, he is finally able to break the silence (No pun intended.)

"Hyung?"

Yoongi's head peeks out of the blanket and the two couldn't help but feel their hearts warming at the cute sight in front of them.

"What are you two doing here?" Yoongi asks the two bitterly.

Jungkook frowns, "Yoongi hyung, we're sorry for hurting your feelings earlier. We didn't even think about what you would feel."

"Yeah, we're here to apologize."

Yoongi glances at the two alphas who are looking down at their feet as they apologize for what they did earlier.