Chapter 10

***

***

Kim Seokjin

After being crowded by the rest of our members, Yoongi's body finally was able to let go of Namjoon's dick and the alpha was bombarded with questions by the members while I carried Yoongi to the kitchen to feed the tired omega.

I carefully sat him down on a seat as I placed a bunch of plates in front of him with a smile on my face.

"You need to eat everything, okay?" I point at the food. "Knowing from my experiences, Namjoon probably tired you out didn't he?"

The omega blushed at my statement as a smirk forms on my lips.

"Go on, eat now."

Yoongi began to eat and I just stood right in front of him while watching him with his pinkish lips as the main attraction.

Seeing him eat everything like this makes me feel happy inside.

Yoongi, just like our other members are cautious with their weight and so I try to encourage them to eat as much as they can since the calories will all be burned through practice anyway.

I want my members to be healthy as much as I want them to be happy with their own bodies.

"Hyung, I've been meaning to ask you guys what Jihoon hyung said when he was here earlier," Yoongi speaks after finishing the last plate.

"Oh that doctor of yours?" I ask. "He came here and told us some instructions after Namjoon went to help you."

"Really? What did he say?"

"Well, he wants us to keep helping you even though Namjpon basically knotted you already because you will still feel a bit different and a lot more clingy even though your heat is mostly gone because of Namjoon," I explained to him.

"He also said that you should go and visit him for a check up and a small talk about... the suppressants you were supposedly taking," I added and the word 'suppressants' made his eyes widen.

"Hyung..." He sighs. "I'm... sorry."

I just stared at him and didn't make a sound.

"I didn't mean to lie... I was just scared of what you might think of me knowing that I'm an omega in this industry," He says. "I really wanted to tell all of you the truth but I was too scared."

His voice began to crack as tears dropped down one by one, "I didn't want you all to hate me."

Moving closer to him, I take the empty plates and silverware to the sink before walking back to him.

"Yoongi, hey look at me, nobody said we hate you," I told him and made him face me. "We can never hate you, Yoon."

I cup his face as he fiddles with his hands on his lap.