Chapter 24

***

***

A/N: Haha remember when y'all were still happy in the comments? Ah~ good times.

3rd person

"YAH!"

A voice yelled and Yoongi forced himself to see who it was.

"H-hyung," The omega's voice was raspy and breathy, he sighed in huge relief when he saw Jihoon arrive and get out of his car.

Out of all the times he could be smiling, one creeps up his face as a savior comes to his aid.

Yoongi doesn't know what's happening next as everything is getting blurry and noise and sounds around him are muffled.

His eyes droopy and his body in no way, shape, or form is able to stand up from the ground and walk on it's own.

Rain began to pour down and he could hear the distant rumbling of upcoming thunderstorms in the dark sky.

Everything seemed to move so fast that the next thing that Yoongi knew, someone was already picking him up from the ground as he felt the rain pour harder on his skin.

His eyes glanced up the dark sky and a flash of lightning emerged.

Yoongi will never forget this night.

"Don't worry Yoon," A calming voice spoke to him. "You're safe now."

He felt his body being placed on a car seat and a small click of the seatbelt, safely tucking him in. A familiar yet soft scent of wood and mint came up his nose.

His droopy eyes glanced to the driver's seat as the vehicle moved.

"J-jihoon hyung."

The said person glanced at him for a moment and gave him a reassuring smile before focusing back on the road.

"H-hyung," Yoongi croaked, nervous because Jihoon didn't greet him back. "H-hyung, I-I do—"

"Hey, it's okay," Jihoon placed a hand on his head to soothe him. "I'm right here Yoon, hyung is right here, you're safe now. Nobody's going to hurt you anymore."

The omega began to sob even though he understood what Jihoon had told him but he can't help himself but cry and he doesn't even know why.

Is it because of fear that those people might try and hurt him again? Or is it relief that Jihoon had come to his aid when nobody would? Sadness and disappointment that his members were not there to protect him?

Yoongi doesn't know.

What he does know is that he's safe now. Yoongi is finally safe.

Jihoon takes Yoongi to his condo near his clinic and the hospital he works for. He knows that Yoongi would be comfortable here because the omega had been here many times before.