Halloween Feast.

Harry sat between Ron and Seamus Finnegan as the feast began. They were all eating rather quickly. Harry looked around.

"Has anyone seen Hermione?" He asked.

"She's in the bathroom. Hasn't come out all afternoon."

Harry glanced to Ron, who had made a nasty comment about Hermione not having any friends earlier in the day. Just then, the doors to the great Hall sprung open.

  "Troll!!!" Professor Quirrell yelled. "Troll in the dungeon!"

He ran right up to teachers' table.

"Thought you ought to know." He said before passing out

Students began screaming.

"Students follow your prefects to your houses!" Professor Dumbledore called over them "teacher's, follow me to the dungeons."

    Harry and Ron began following Percy before Harry stopped in the corridor, someone was holding his robes. He looked back.

"What Malfoy?"

"Where's Granger?" He asked "Haven't seen her all day."

Harry's eyes widened. He grabbed Ron's robes.

"She doesn't know about the troll." He said as he walked "Coming Malfoy?"

The three boys ran towards the girls bathrooms. They froze at the sound of large footsteps. Draco pulled the other two into a side passage. They watched as the troll entered a room. Harry and Ron ran and closed the door, locking it. The boys sighed and began to continue walking.

"Was that?" Harry asked, stopping.

"The girls bathroom." Draco finish.

"Hermione!" Ron yelled, yanking the door back open.

The three boys ran in. Draco and Harry drew their wands and Ron began throwing things at the troll's head. The troll turned it's attention to the boys and swung his large club. Draco and Harry jumped onto it as Ron ducked. The troll tried to shake them off as the two boys climbed up onto his shoulders. He dropped the club.

"Remember Ron. Swish and flick!" Hermione coached.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron yelled, levitating the club.

Harry had shoved his wand up the trolls nose in order to disorient him.

The club fell on the troll's head, knocking him out. Draco and Harry slid off of him as he hit the ground.

"Gross. Troll bogies." Harry groaned, removing his wand from the thing's nose.

Draco snickered.

  "And just what are you doing." A drawling voice said.

"Harry James Potter!" A familiar voice rang out.

Harry froze, turning around slowly.

An angry looking McGonnagal and a scarily calm Snape were standing in the doorway, slowly being joined by the other professors.

  "Hi Minnie." Harry said with a small wave.

He was scared.

"It was my fault Professor." Hermione spoke up before their lectures could begin "I thought I could take the troll on myself. I've read all about them. If Ron, Draco and Harry hadnt come after me, I'd probably be dead."

"Well, 5 points from Gryffindor..each. And 10 points added for sheer dumb luck." McGonnagal said sharply "And you, Potter, I expect you in my office immediately."

Harry put his head down. Draco was trying to hide behind Hermione.

  "Malfoy." Snape said "Detention. And 5 points from Slytherin."

"But-"

"No buts!" McGonnagal snapped "you could have been killed!"

The four children put their heads down.

"You three will serve detention alongside Mr. Malfoy. Perhaps this will deter any marauding in the future." She said

Harry gave a small smirk at the remark that he was sure the others had missed.

"Yes Professor."

"Potter with me. The rest of you, common rooms. Now." She said

Harry walked in front of her. She wacked him in the back of the head with an unrolled Daily Prophet. He smiled again.

A/N: Let me know if you'd like to read Harry's lecture from Minnie. Also posting might slow down a little. I start work tomorrow.  Love ya!