The Dare

In the school of Kamome Gakuen this school is very popular in Tokyo. This school has a legend. That many say is true. The legend is about the 7 wonders of the school. Let's start with the most popular one Hanako kun of the bathroom. People say that Hanako will grant any wish but at a price.... the price you will never know until its happened... but it will be something precious to you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
      "Have you ever done it?" Your bestie asked her name was Lay-la Evergreen. The both of you came to Tokyo as a field trip your teacher said you would have to attend school here for now until the end of the year then we go back to America. "Have You~ ever done it ?" You replied in a mocking way."Yes I have but she didn't show up." "That's strange dosen't she grant you any wish?" "Only a few people have managed to summon her. If you do then you better have what you want to wish for in mind or else she would never appear for you again!" She says as she grabs my arm to drag me outside. She drug me to a bench near the old school building. "So I have a dare for you" she said optimistically.
  "Yea?" You say iffy about what she was about to say you know that she is good about tricking you. She stayed quiet. "WHAT IS ITTTT!! " you said agitated that she stayed  quiet"Your making me nervousssss!"         
      "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you but you have to expect it first" "okay okay! I expect it! Now tell me what I'm gonna dooo!" "Alright!" She turned and faced you and gave you a creepy smile. You tensed up knowing where this was going.
      "Well....Your going to summon her..." "huh?" She pointed at the third level of the old school building. "You know exactly what I mean~" you didn't respond. "Your going to summon her~"
     "What!?!" "What are you scared ~?" "I'm not scared!" You say annoyed." I'll go! I'll go right now actually!" You get up. "I'll prove that's it's just a myth! "If you say so~"