The Bathroom

You were going through the school building making your way upstairs to the third floor trying to reassure your self." Okay theres no way that it's real its just a legend right? I mean theres no way. It's just a old rumor right??" You continued to procrastinate while accessing the stairs carefully. You made it to the hallway absolutely frightened and terrified.You dont even know what your going to wish for! You stopped and pondered for a moment about what you were going to do. That is if you summoned her. You leaded against the wall and slid down the wall.

"I've got it!" You say loudly and stand up excitedly. Then you remember that it's a ghost why are you getting excited over something so stupid theres no way that your wish would come true! You get up confident that you would prove your friend wrong. She has always tried to scare you with ghost tales so it's time to prove her wrong! Ha you aren't scared of no ghost! You walk over to the girls bathroom and looked inside and walked to the third door.

You hesitated afraid about what you might see. I mean they could be tricking you for all you know but you have heard that people have gotten there wish so theres nothing to risk right? You closed your eyes and knocked "Hanako Hanako Hanako...Are you there?" You opened them because you could hear something moving.You glanced at the door and saw it starting to move then you saw a hand open ut and respond "Hello~" You looked at it in horror and stepped back as the door opened fully. You glared in the stall in absolute terror and saw nothing. Nothing was there. What?. Did they pull a joke on you? You pondered for moment then felt a hand on your shoulder. The figure said"You summon me?" You jumped like hell and started punching behind you not aware of you were hitting anything at all! You opened your eyes frightened by what stood before you.
"W-who are y-you?!" You say in fear of what stood before you. It laughed at your reaction."You know exactly who I am~" they say locking eyes with you. "H-hanako !?! B-but i thought you were a-" "Girl? Well that bit of the rumor is a lie but the rest is true " it landed at the window and sat down. "I am the seventh of the 7 wonders of the school. Hanako the Bathroom Ghost. I'm pleased to meet you~."