Ch 9ish cracker barrel date

Background: Dark and Anti at Cracker Barrel

The Cracker Barrel is loud this Tuesday night. Dark and Anti just got their food.

Dark looks down at his steaming meal in front of him, "Mmmmm chicken and dumplings," he moans. "Mashed potatoes and cornbread, this is the life."

"I'm glad you're happy," Anti says as they pushed their fried chicken around their plate.

"But do you know what would make this night even better?" He says, grinning evilly. He moves his hand to hold and stroke his partner's hand. Anti gives their hand to Dark.

"Desserts?" Anti says, not looking up.

"Something will be cream filled."

"There's nothing cream filled on the menu."

"Someone will be..."

Anti shakes their hand out of Dark's grip.

"I've missed the way you hate my advances in public," he says, half laughing.

"Yeah sorry, not my kink, and I'm trying to fucking eat."

"Indulge me. I'll make it worth your while."

"At a Cracker Barrel? Really?"

"Why not? I'd love to have some old fucker walk in on us porking in the bathroom and question themselves."

"You're really a psychopath aren't you? It's a good thing I think you're cute."

"Well, you're the cute one. So.... what could I do to you tonight, and what's the sw?"

"What the fuck! Are you really hoping for some action here? What would we need a safe word for?"

"Well I don't know but..."

"Fuck it ... barrel."

"Really?"

"Yes if you are going to be so ridiculous as to ask for sex in a Cracker Barrel, the safe word is going to be barrel."

"Ummm... I... uhhhhh."

"I want to top too."

"Ummm no...."

"Excuse me. Did you think you were going to be the big bad guy in this exhibition...."

"I mean yeah, I'm usually the top. I'm taller than you, my baby spoon, and I have the power to rip through this shirt right now and throw you on the table to have my way in front of everyone."

"Calm down hulk or the people next to us are going to pay attention, instead of just casually listening... nosey bitches."

"But I'd love to tell them more about how much of a little whore you are for my massive dick, you little cum slut, I'm going to cum inside of you and use that as lube for a second round, I'm not going to stop until we get escorted out of the restaurant by police. You're going to be screaming the safe word, you're going to beg for me to stop, I'm just going to keep going and going until you scream my name out so loud that someone walks in thinking someone is being murdered. I'm going to make you cum however many times I want and you're going to be trapped in my grip until I'm done with you..."

Anti hisses.

"Whatever.... you love the attention."

"Well as I said earlier, not my kink. I'm happy that it's yours and I'll help ya out there but you have to calm the fuck down. We're in public. I'm pretty sure granny over there would whip her cane out at you if you tried anything."

"I'm pretty sure that granny would pull a chair up for the show."

Anti rolls his eyes "Ya know, When we get the check I'll pay it then meet you in the bathroom."

"I can't wait"

ITTY BITTY TIME SKIP XD

Anti takes the check from the waiter .The couple stand up to walk away as the waitress begins to take some plates from the table.

"Thank you for dining! I'll see you boys next time. Have a good night!" The waitress says.

"Oh, we will," Dark says as he sinks his claws into Anti's juicy ass.

"Chill it babe."

"Fine" Dark growls.

The two split ways to cashier and restroom

Dark walks into the large empty restroom. He limply leans against the sink and unzips his jeans to reveal a throbbing hard-on. He lazily begins to stroke it thinking about the different things he could do to his catcher.

After paying the bill, Anti walks in on Dark lost in a cloud of fantasy and ecstasy. Anti sets their leftovers down on the counter of the sink and slinks seductively over to their partner. They grab Dark's "head" and push him onto the sink.

"Making me endure a dinner with that type of language. I should teach you a lesson," Anti seductively hisses

Dark grabs Anti with both hands by the back of the head and forcefully kisses him. Dark pulls himself off the sink counter and pushes Anti into the opposite wall of the bathroom. Anti is following Dark's lead, stroking Dark's pulsating penis. Dark is feeling Anti up and down. Legs intertwine. Dark begins to work on Anti's neck, sucking and kissing to leave little love marks. Anti begins to grind to create a little friction on Dark's leg.

"Oh baby, I missed this!" The man removes his face from Anti's collarbone and in one continuous motion he squats and rips Anti's sweatpants off.

"Commando! Even easier. You were expecting this..."

Anti becomes weak in the knees as Dark rips through his shirt to reveal huge muscles covered in grey skin. His hair is now all Anti can see as Dark picks Anti up to sit on his shoulders. Dark stands. He lovingly kisses and sucks Anti's thighs then looks up. "You are so beautiful." Dark says.

Dark steps forward so that Anti has their back against the door. Dark, holding Anti's ass, begins forcibly inserting Anti into his mouth, making the small being pulsate with pleasure. Anti moans louder and louder until Dark senses the twink is on the edge.

The monster drops Anti from the pleasure of his mouth to the pleasure of his member. Anti looks at Dark with a wrecked and blushed look on their face.

"Don't be tired now I'm just getting started." Darks slowly inserts himself into Anti.

"Someone hasn't been stretching like I told them to." Dark drops Anti in front of the door to the restroom. He walks to Anti's leftovers. He opens the styrofoam box.

"I always hate your breath after you eat this shitty gravy," He takes a good dollop of the gravy and strokes himself with it. "But at least it'll make this more appetizing"

He picks Anti up by the throat and starts penetrating Anti's mouth.

"Good partners are always ready to please their masters." He pushes his penis farther down Anti's throat making his lover gag violently.

"I need you to know that I love you, but sometimes you are such a stubborn brat." Dark pulls out of Anti's throat. He kneels down and tips Anti's head up towards him.

"Never mind the gripe, I love you too much to be mad." Anti turns their gaze from the floor to Dark's evil grin as they spit up some residual gravy.