••009

"Hello, Mr

"Hello, Mr. Valentino." A preppy blonde bitch greets with a flirty grin.

"Good evening, Jessica." Vincenzo ignores the secretary's attempts of flirting. "Send me all the emails from the last hour."

Jessica bites her hot pink bottom lip with a frown.

"Of course sir." She quickly recovers, her high pitched voice bouncing off the walls.

Her blue eyes sweep over to me, noticing my presence for the first time.

Her tanned skin between her eyebrows scrunches up at me.

Before I can respond, Vincenzo puts his hand on my lower back, nudging me towards a door.

I hear Jessica gasp, with envy swirling in her dark blue eyes.

I wink her way mouthing, "haha sucker."

She glares at me, while Vincenzo pays no attention to anything but his phone.

We walk into an empty elevator playing classical piano music.

Vinny presses the twentieth floor, the highest number, before going back to his phone.

"You're like a teenage girl, addicted to her phone," I comment.

"Shut up." He mumbles.

A sigh leaves my mouth just as we reach the top floor.

The elevator opens and I stop in my tracks. The sight was magnificent.

It was one big office.

The floors were a white and black marble. A black desk and large leather chair was in the middle of the room.

"You're drooling, France."

I tilt my head up at Vincenzo's little comment.

"France?" I question, cocking my head to the side.

He mimics me, him too cocking his head to the side.

Cute.

"That's what I said...." He trails off. "Are you deaf?"

And.....his cuteness is gone.

"Nope."

I step inside, feeling the cool air and the smell of paper tingle my senses.

I run over to a black loveseat in front of a TV. I grab the remote and flip the channels on.

I settle on a rerun of 'How To Get Away With Murder.'

"France, shut the TV off and get over here." Vincenzo grumbles as I he shuffles through tons of papers.

I groan but comply.

"What?" He scoffs at my rude tone.

"Take these and sort them." He shoves light blue colored papers into my arms.