(Chapter 3) Why Jean?

Sorry for the feels in this chapter I promise Fluff will come soon! :D - kawaiilover9999678

  To Marco's horror he found his best friend lying in a pile of his own blood. "Jean!" Marco yelled Marco slammed the door shut and ran over to his friend, he quickly checked to see if he still had a pulse. He was relieved to see that he was still alive, he quickly took off Jean's shirt and search his body for the wound.

  Once he found he found it he grabbed one of Jeans old shirts and ripped it so that he could use it as a bandage. It seemed to stop the bleeding but he was still drenched in blood. Marco went to the bathroom and grabbed some wet towels to clean and dry Jean's chest. Once he was done he picked up the passed out boy and placed him on his bed. Marco looked down on his friend and placed ahand on his cheek, "Oh Jean what were you thinking." He caressed his friends face but he soon realized that what he was doing was wrong. "What am I doing were just friends." Jean turned on the bed and slowly opened his eyes. Marco was scared on how Jean would react to see him so he quickly vanished from Jean's view.

  As Jean woke up he was shocked to see himself in his bed and even more importantly still alive, "What-no this isn't right I'm not suppose to be alive" Jean cried out . He got out of bed and reached for the knife until he heard a familiar voice, "Jean no!". Jean stopped in his tracks and he could feel tears forming in his eyes, "No it can't be him he's dead" Jean dropped down to the ground and began to sob."Stop it please just stop all of this pain." Marco was saddened he had never seen Jean in this condition, he had seen him cry but not like this, he knew he had to do some thing.

  Marco appeared behind Jean and placed a hand on his shoulder. Jean turned around and saw his friend standing in front of him. "Marco is it really you" Jean asked with tears rolling down his face.   " Yes Jean it's me" Marco responded with a small pitiful smile. Jean stood up and walked to Marco and placed one of his hands on his cheek. Marco didn't know what to do so he just stood there, Jean looked into Marco's eyes and inspected his face. "It is you" without saying anything else Jean grabbed Marco and pulled him into a strong embrace. Marco wrapped his arms around his friend and cried into his shoulder while Jean cried into his chest.

  "Marco I missed you so much" "I'm sorry Jean, I'm sorry I left you". Jean held on to Marco tighly because he felt that if he were to let go Marco would leave him. Marco noticed that Jean was shaking so he did what he thought would comfort him. With one arm he held on to Jean and with the other he ran his hand through his hair. When Marco was alive with Jean he always found that running his hand through his friends hair always seemed to calm him down. Jean moved away from Marco and asked him a heart breaking question. "Marco are you going to leave me again" Marco felt his heart stop. Marco back into a hug "No Jean I won't leave you like that ever again"

Okay I'm going to continue this in the next chapter sorry  >.<