~Are we playing DnD?~

The whole car ride was pure awkwardness for Will. Now everytime he looks at Mike, all he could see is him shirtless.

Not that Will was complaining about it or anything. But he wondered why he felt that way about Mike. They've been through so much together and have been best friends forever, it all seems so weird.

Will looks out the window, trying not to look at Mike.

Mike takes a glance at Will and smiles a little. Mike never saw himself as gay or anything, but something about Will made him feel things. Things hes never felt before about anyone.

Mike sees him looking out the window. He sighed, kinda wanting Will to look at him.

"Hey, Will?" Mike says, hoping he would get his attention.

Will continues to look out the window. "Yes Michael?"

Mike sighs. "Will."

"Mike?"

Mike suddenly got fed up. "Will, the wise." He says with a smirk.

Will slowly looks over to him, his face so red, it'd put a tomato to shame. "M-mike, we're not playing DnD-"

"Who says we aren't?" Mike smiles.

"Well, we're in the car Mike." Will says with a slight awkward chuckle.

"Who says we can't play DnD in the car Will?"

Will laughs a little. "Alright then. But we can play after school."

"That's too long." Mike whines.

"Too bad." Will teases.

The two share smiles and laughs the whole ride to school.

Mike felt so happy with Will, Will feeling the same towards Mike.

----

"So, you and Suzie think about meetin seeing eachother again?" Eleven asks Dustin as she takes a bite of a her chocolate pudding.

"Yeah, I really miss her." Dustin smiles.

"That's nice." Eleven looks at Will and Mike, who were sitting next to each other. "So, where you two this morning?" She raises an eyebrow. "You were supposed to ride our bikes with us to school."

"Yeah, to busy having another staring contest?" Max says, rolling her eyes.

"What?" Mike says. "What are you two talking about?"

"The way you guys were staring at each other yesterdays DnD game." The red hair girl points out. 

Will blushes a little. "We, um..we weren't staring at each other." He lies.

"You guys totally were! It was ruining the vibe." Max hisses.

Okay, one thing to know. From day one, and until now, Max and Mike never got along. She got along with every else, but him. So of course they were gonna start fighting.

"Oh, shut up Max!" Mike hisses back.

"All I'm saying is, it was annoying. And if you weren't staring at each other, then why'd it take 30 seconds for you to say a simple answer? Hm?" Max glares intimately at Mike.

Mike felt defeated, not having a good answer to that. "Screw you Max. Way to ruin the vibe." Mike gets up, not bothering to pick up his food and walks out of the cafeteria.

What was the nerve of that girl? Always making something into an argument. Mike, absolutely hated her. If it weren't for the rest of the party, she would've been out the group a long time ago.