~Confession~

Mike was hoping Will would stay sick, so he didn't have to see him. He knew it sounded a little selfish, because of course he didn't want his best friend to be sick all week. That would be awful. But he needed more time.

Right now, the party, minus Will, were all hanging out in Mike's basement, eating a box of pizza and listening to music on a small radio.

"So, why was Will not in school today again?" Lucas asks, taking a bite of his slice of pizza.

"Oh, Jonathan told me he was sick." Mike responds, guilt stabbing him in the heart.

Max looks at him, choking on her pizza. "Are you serious? Is he okay?"

Wow. Max seemed more worried than Mike did. He starts to feel guilty again. Hes been so worried about himself, he didn't think if Will was okay or not, or if he was really sick. He then felt guilty about always arguing with Max. She was such a caring person and all Mike did was yell at her.

"Um, I haven't heard." Mike mutters, staring down at his lap.

"You haven't went to go see him? Are you serious Mike?" She scoffs, flipping her long red hair over her shoulder.

Mike felt his chest clench up, feeling all this guilt build down on him. His bottom lip started to quiver. "..l-look I'm sorry..I know a lot of you probably hate me right now.."

Max's face twisted into confusion. "Why would we hate you?"

"Pfft, Max I know you hate me." Mike laughs nervously.

Max looks down, as if she felt sorry. "I don't hate you Mike. We just have our differences." She sighs.

"Well, I'm sorry for always arguing with you, and calling you a bitch the other day. And I'm sorry for ruining the DnD game by getting all the defensive.."

Max smiles. "Its alright now."

Mike looks up at her. "And the reason I haven't went to see Will is because.."

He looks at everyone, seeing that they all wanted to hear the truth.

"I can't control myself in front of him. The day we made eye contact, it was like my skin went numb. And everytime I look at him, I get that feeling Will was explaining in science class yesterday." Mike says to them.

Max took a moment to process this. Then she suddenly gasped. "Oh my fucking god, I knew it! You love him!" She squealed with excitement.

"That's why I can't see him. His existence drives me insane."

"Maybe if you get it off your chest to him, that you love him, then it won't make you as crazy.' Eleven says.

Mike look at the brunette, shock mixed in his expression. "Are you crazy? I can't tell him."

Eleven rolls her eyes. "He probably likes you back too."

Mike shrugs. "I guess." He sighs, fiddling with his hands.

"Well, what are you doing sitting here? Go see him." Max says through an encouraging voice.

"Well, I don't know if he wants to see me."

"What? Of course he does why wouldn't he?"

"The day I got mad at you, and he came up to check on me, I said something's I shouldn't have."

"Oh yeah, he told me he was gonna check on after you cooled down."

"Well-" Mike looks at her. "I didn't quite yet cool down." Mike sighed. "I told him that I wanted him to go away, and that I wasn't just mad at you Max, but I was mad at him. I told him he was the reason I was acting the way I was. And that he was the fucking problem. He was so confused..and then I told him it made the whole situation worse since everyone noticed it."

Max sighed. "Wow.." she looks at the black haired boy. "Now you have to go see him and apologize and explain why you are acting like this. Because you love him!"

Mike smiled at her. "Your so encouraging Max. Thank you." He says before quickly walking upstairs and out of the basement.

Mike heads out the door, hopping on his bike and quickly getting to Wills house.

Will was laying in his bed, reading 'Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.' To keep him entertained.

As he red along the lines of the book, he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." Will said faintly.

Wills mom, Joyce, walks in smiling. "You have a visitor."

Will smiles, excited to finally be able to talk to someone. Then, Mike's walks in, and his desire to talk to anyone dropped.

Joyce smiles. "I'll leave you two." She walks out closing the door behind her.

Will looks at Mike. "What are you doing here?" Will asks him bluntly.

"I'm here, because your my best friend. And you I care about you. And you deserve an explanation on why I acted the way I did towards you..and Max."

Will raises an eyebrow. "I-im listening."

"I just couldn't handle the fact that you made me feel a certain way Will. Like no one else can. Not even Eleven when we were dating. And, what I'm trying to say is." Mike felt a his heart beat, along with Wills, waiting for him to say something.

Mike started to get that feeling again. And so did Will. Even when he was mad at him he still had the audacity to love him.

"Yes, Michael?" Will says, watching Mike stand there.

"You make me feel happy. And, the day we made eye contact made me insane. I started developing these feelings I didn't know I had deep down inside me. That's why I acted so defensive when Max kept mentioning it. Like the flirting and stuff. Becuase I wanted to deny those feelings. And the more I saw you the more I wanted to you Will! And it drove me crazy and so I pushed you away. What I should've did was tell you." Mike felt a fresh shade a red fill his face. "That feeling you explained about love in science class Will thats what I feel everytime I see you." Mike stood there, staring at Will. "Please, don't be mad."

Wills whole face was burning hot, and red all over. Even on his ears. Will sat there, saying nothing.

Mike began to get nervous of his silence. "Will say something!" He exclaims.

But before Will could mutter any words. He throws up. All over the floor.